PERFECT site to get those options you were never offered

Links to other useful Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix (and related) websites.
GoodVibErations2004

PERFECT site to get those options you were never offered

Post by GoodVibErations2004 »

http://www.pontiacpartspeople.comIts fantastic. Im getting the sport package, roof rack accessories, effin supercharger, and LOADS more. Pardon my excitement but this is the first BEST car I've owned(im almost 22and ive gone through 8 cars)(p.s. i didnt get my first car until i was 17. 8 cars in 5 years ) But I digress, I was looking for certain things that i didnt want to have to get from the dealer and i wouldnt be able to find in decent shape in a yard. Now im happy
GoodVibErations2004 2004 Neptune AWD ^^^^^^^^^^^My Genvibe Garage^^^^^^^^^^^
Kamikaze

Re: PERFECT site to get those options you were never offered (GoodVibErations2004)

Post by Kamikaze »

The page cannot be displayed....Website no workie. at least not for me...
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
breezd

Post by breezd »

The link works here.Guess it just doesn't like you Brent
THEN: 2003 Pontiac Vibe GT * Lowered * CAI * Sound SystemNOW: 2005 Infiniti FX35 RWD * Stock
BlueCrush

Re: PERFECT site to get those options you were never offered (GoodVibErations2004)

Post by BlueCrush »

That site has been posted several times in the past on here. Haven't heard if anyone ever bought anything off of there. Couple things: The Supercharger is discontinued so you will not be able to get it from there or pretty much anywhere else for that matter. I also thought that the sports package was also discontinued, not positive on that one though. Good luck though...
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
breezd

Re: PERFECT site to get those options you were never offered (BlueCrush)

Post by breezd »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush » I also thought that the sports package was also discontinued, not positive on that one though. Well if you go into the sport package section, it only offers it in Salsa or Sattelite.... maybe it's left overs?
THEN: 2003 Pontiac Vibe GT * Lowered * CAI * Sound SystemNOW: 2005 Infiniti FX35 RWD * Stock
DarkSpork

Post by DarkSpork »

Nice find. I've been looking for some affordable rubber floormats
2003 Pontiac Vibe GT
keithvibe

Re: PERFECT site to get those options you were never offered (breezd)

Post by keithvibe »

still not willing to pay 1k for the sports package... i can buy the aftermarket kit and have it painted for less.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Kamikaze

Re: PERFECT site to get those options you were never offered (keithvibe)

Post by Kamikaze »

Quote, originally posted by breezd »The link works here.Guess it just doesn't like you Brent You're right... it likes me at home... just not at work...
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

at first it wasn't working, today it is.where is the sun/moon roof? i would love to have one of those in my car.
None. Vibe is gone.
GoodVibErations2004

Re: PERFECT site to get those options you were never offered (keithvibe)

Post by GoodVibErations2004 »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »still not willing to pay 1k for the sports package... i can buy the aftermarket kit and have it painted for less.where and how much?i was going to buy the satellite sport pakage(-hatch spoiler) and put it on my mono neptune. thought itd be different.
GoodVibErations2004 2004 Neptune AWD ^^^^^^^^^^^My Genvibe Garage^^^^^^^^^^^
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

Bummer - nothing for 2009. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).