i want to race my vibe!

Discussion of LEGAL Vibe & Matrix racing events, autocross, drag racing, closed track road racing, and technical racing aspects. [Disclaimer]
just rick

i want to race my vibe!

Post by just rick »

ok, i was looking for some kind of closed sourse where i can challenge my friends to a race without having to get in anykind of trouble. i was wondering if maybe you guys could help me with finding something near south carolina, if such a thing even exists. the reason for this whole thing is that my friend says he can take my Vibe GT in his stock four door ford focus, and i must prove him wrong!
(insert witty comment here.)
just rick

Re: i want to race my vibe! (just rick)

Post by just rick »

oh and i wanted to know what you guys think about me turning my vibe into a rallysport car when i get back from afghanistan. maybe ill be the first to do it! is it lame to reply to your own comment?
wicked1981

Post by wicked1981 »

Quote, originally posted by just rick »oh and i wanted to know what you guys think about me turning my vibe into a rallysport car when i get back from afghanistan. maybe ill be the first to do it! is it lame to reply to your own comment?Go for it you would be the first. I would like to see that. Dont exacly where you are but look into these.http://www.racecar2000.com/dir....html
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP3.9L V-6 240hp and 241 lb-ft or torque18" Aluminum, five-spoke, flangeless200 Watt, 8 speaker Monsoon sysChrome dual exhaust tipsLiquid Silver MetallicBorla Custom ExhaustDr. Speed Cold Air Intake
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

your friend will never beat you in his focus!!i believe we have a member here (philndz) who uses his vibe as a rally car
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
just rick

Re: i want to race my vibe! (drunkenvibe)

Post by just rick »

thanks for the support guys! anysuggestions as to what i should do to the vibe to make it look rally? i was thinking along the lines of "subaru blue" lol.
just rick

Post by just rick »

basically i want to get my 04 GT up there performance wise, but i dont know where to start, can anybody help me, im so lost. lol. i love cars, but dont know to much about them.
philndz

Post by philndz »

Nope...My car is used for Autocross competition. Its on tarmac, and is similar to road-course racing. So my vibe is dialed in for use on hard ground w/ racing slicks.....no rallying for me
2003 Shadow Vibe Base 5spd - 53,000 MilesFlowmaster 60 series exhaust - Short Ram Intake SystemKonig Kaliber 17x7 Rims w/ 225-45-17 Kumho Ecsta 711's - Hotchkis Springs - Progress Rear anti-sway Bar My Vibe is FOR SALE: $8900