Vibe autocross ride along video

Discussion of LEGAL Vibe & Matrix racing events, autocross, drag racing, closed track road racing, and technical racing aspects. [Disclaimer]
CountryVibe

Vibe autocross ride along video

Post by CountryVibe »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpfXDfQRfoA short video of my Vibe at autocross yesterdayenjoy
2005 GTmoons & tunes, keyhole covers, SRI,2.5" borla catback exhaust, seatbelt beep deletedWagons Rule.......Sedans Drool
joholste

Re: Vibe autocross ride along video (CountryVibe)

Post by joholste »

looked like you went off in the grass at the end. looked like a lot of fun though.
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
manicdan

Post by manicdan »

you should have been pressing on the brakes so hard your camera man would have been watching his feet half the time.
tcam

Re: (manicdan)

Post by tcam »

that's awesome. for some reason though, those courses always look really confusing to me.
manicdan

Post by manicdan »

pros walk it enough times to get it memorized and planned out before they even get in their car. autocross does so well cause unlike most races a pro does, these they have never been on, nor are they ever gonna get any practice on. adapting is just as critical as experience
CountryVibe

Re: (manicdan)

Post by CountryVibe »

Quote, originally posted by manicdan »you should have been pressing on the brakes so hard your camera man would have been watching his feet half the time.We had him self pressed hard in tot he seat and had his hand wrapped in the seat belt so he could hold the camera still
2005 GTmoons & tunes, keyhole covers, SRI,2.5" borla catback exhaust, seatbelt beep deletedWagons Rule.......Sedans Drool
Mavrik

Re: (CountryVibe)

Post by Mavrik »

you need a camera mount to attach to the headrest of the back seat.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
Kamikaze

Re: Vibe autocross ride along video (CountryVibe)

Post by Kamikaze »

Not Bad!! I couldn't hear it (at work) but from what I saw looked good.
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

Sweet!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
wyatt89

Post by wyatt89 »

nice, ive always wanted to do some autocross but i cant say ive ever seen any organized in wyoming >_>
'04 lava GTSRI, Progress rear sway bar, Infinity reference backs, components in the front, Infinity Kappa 124.7w sub, Alphasonik 600rms@2ohms for the sub, alpine head unit, worst paint ever!
CountryVibe

Re: (wyatt89)

Post by CountryVibe »

Check with your local S.C.C.A. chapter It maybe a little bit of a drive to the closest one I know that the one down here a few people drive from 3 hours away http://www.scca.com/divisions.aspxI think the Colorado region even has a rallycross
wyatt89

Re: (CountryVibe)

Post by wyatt89 »

the season is pretty much over here for rallycross, i would have fun with that ill try to find some event to go to but it just seems like so much work to sign up and get registered with the scca and such...plus im a college student and i dont have much money...thats always a factor...i rally around the roads here anyways, i just wish i could do it with some competition...
'04 lava GTSRI, Progress rear sway bar, Infinity reference backs, components in the front, Infinity Kappa 124.7w sub, Alphasonik 600rms@2ohms for the sub, alpine head unit, worst paint ever!