Chevrolet Captiva

Discussions about other vehicles other than the Vibe & Matrix.
09vGT

Chevrolet Captiva

Post by 09vGT »

I've been seeing a ton of Chevrolet Captivas. It looks identical to the Saturn Vue. I was reading on the internet that they are sold elsewhere in the world but not there; also said that they ARE sold as fleets in the USA.

Anyone else seeing any? I never really noticed them before.
thebarber

Re: Chevrolet Captiva

Post by thebarber »

I actually saw one in the fall imported from the states to Canadian dealer. Salesman said it was a rebadged vie sold as a fleet car...

Was interesting, but blaaaaaand
Chiadog

Post by Chiadog »

Looks decent, As shown at 2013 Geneva Auto Show:
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/chevrole ... to-5683672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DeClercq

Post by DeClercq »

My company has at least one used as a courier vehicle. I have noticed more on the road though. There are a bunch of used ones listed on cars.com, but a bit pricey. Low to mid $20K's. Think I'll pass.
'09 Mazda5 Grand Touring
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Enjoy... Or most likely not. :lol: Like the Impala, it is a car that only rental companies care about.

I see these all over the place here as rentals. I saw one with a temporary tag on it the other day, I guess the first ones are coming back in from the fleets and making their way to auctions.

I never did care for this generation of Vue and so I wasn't heartbroken to see it go. Then it comes back. :?

The refreshed version in Chiadog's link above does look a lot better than the stale old Chevrolet Vue we have here now.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
vit

Post by vit »

It's a Daewoo product just like the old Aveo.
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

If that's based on the most recent previous and dear departed Vue, I think that is an Opel product, not Daewoo.
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Front view is much better than the profile view, imo. As mentioned, it resembles the Saturn Vue too much.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit