Here are a few pics of my other brother's 1972 Oldsmobile

Discussions about other vehicles other than the Vibe & Matrix.
journeyforce

Here are a few pics of my other brother's 1972 Oldsmobile

Post by journeyforce »

So a while back I showed you some pics of my one brother's latest acquisition(a 1966 Mustang). I thought I would show you pics of the classic car my other brother owns. It is a 1972 Cutlass S. This is what it looked like back in 2007 when it was first bought. It now has the 455 V8(good for 8 miles to the gal if you stomp on it or 16-18 miles to the gal if cruising) The Cutlass and the Cutlass Supreme of those year were two distinct cars(in that you could tell one from another with a quick glance) The Cutlass had more flowing lines in the rear while the Supreme had a square rear end

So here are some pics

I actually am a big Oldsmobile fan and have never forgiven GM for dumping what was a 100 year old brand. I see good things with Buick so I may buy a new Buick in the future BUT I will never ever ever ever buy a Chevy. I would rather take the bus or walk then have a Chevy in my driveway
Zimm

Re: Here are a few pics of my other brother's 1972 Oldsmobil

Post by Zimm »

my mom drove a 1972 cutlass (purchased new) until 1985, when she sold the cutlass and bought a 1983 ford ltd station wagon which in 1990 was handed down to me. i can't help think how much better my life would have turned out had my parents decided to keep that cutlass (which was still in great shape) to give to me as a first car instead of that weak (removed) grocery getter (which i sold and re-invested in a 1986 suzuki samaurai)
'10 Black w/1.8L AutoAir/PW/PL/PM
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Nice car. Love the color. I've owned at least one of every GM brand. Chevy is my favorite, but overall, I'm a fan of The General. Not say I don't appreciate the other American brands as well. ;)
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

Awesome!
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

Very nice looking ride. Nothing like that old American Muscle. ;)

Pat
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 (Strip/Street Project)