Got a little spot on Urban Racer with the Subie

Discussions about other vehicles other than the Vibe & Matrix.
Sublimewind

Got a little spot on Urban Racer with the Subie

Post by Sublimewind »

Went to WekFest Chicago 2011 this weekend at the McCormick Place in Chicago (met a GenVibe member in fact..!!! Speak up, I don't remember your SN)WekFest was a Weksos/Fatlace lifestyle car show... featured a lot of "stanced" cars and some REALLY REALLY crazy customs.. Turns out I got a little mini-feature on the front page of the article.. (lots of pics if you follow the link near the bottom)They didn't award any Subarus at the show, so we kinda got screwed on that front, but the pics and a mods list was also submitted to PAS Mag (Performance Auto&Sound Mag) for consideration for a mini-feature in paper...!!Enjoy... http://urbanracer.com/articles...3&z=1
Kincaid

Post by Kincaid »

Cool! (BTW, the Subies were robbed!).So, Weksos is the same as "Weak Sauce"? I've heard of the latter in relation to my Civic.I also love the Nardi wheel in the RX7 - although it kinda clashes w/the purple shift knob.
1997 Civic EX sedan w/auto trans2001 Accord EX sedan w/5-spd manual2009 Vibe 2.4L w/5-spd manual, sunroof, monsoon, GT spoiler, Magnaflow muffler and rolled SS tip, lowered on H-Tech springs, window tint, debadged (save the red arrow!).
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Thank you... Yeah Weksos is all that and then some.. lol.. wek.. It was a great show, for the cars and people I talked to, but the rest kinda was disappointing is all really...
jkm311

Re: (Sublimewind)

Post by jkm311 »

I have so much respect for people that can get their cars *that* clean and impressive-looking with mods. I tend to err on the minimalist side, but your ride is nice. Props from another Michigander.
Steelies to the rescue.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (jkm311)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Nice stuff...Had to change pants when I saw your engine bay dude! just wow
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

Your car looks as good as ever man.
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Thanks everyone... pulled a "Best Subaru" at Import Face-Off Columbus the 28th...!!A little vid of the beast and my friend with a SICK road race Civic...
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Love this place... over 130 views, and 6 replies...
Kamikaze

Post by Kamikaze »

Quote, originally posted by Sublimewind »Love this place... over 130 views, and 6 replies...7 replies NICE!!congrats!
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by Sublimewind »Love this place... over 130 views, and 6 replies...And for that, 8 replies and now locked...
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi