My 1986 Trans AM

Discussions about other vehicles other than the Vibe & Matrix.
KNINE

Re: (DressedInBlack)

Post by KNINE »

Sold
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
DiveNut

Re: (K-NINE)

Post by DiveNut »

That's too bad. Hopefully it was sold to finance another build...
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 (Strip/Street Project)
VforVIBE

Re: (DiveNut)

Post by VforVIBE »

Sadly yes, I had to sell her, hurting too hard for money.... but I am not done, not by a long shot, I see many Trans AMs in my future.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
DiveNut

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by DiveNut »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »I am not done, not by a long shot, I see many Trans AMs in my future. Kewl...It's in the blood right?
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by DiveNut »Kewl...It's in the blood right? It's been in the blood before I was born.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

Friggin eh right brother...same here. I was in the same boat, sold my projects due to financial needs, i.e. new house, kids etc. Finally back to a point where I was able to feed the need. This time my daughters are helping me spin the wrenches. Still have a lot of work to do but she's getting there.Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy & Prosperous 2012.Pat

VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

Good for you, I don't think most fathers teach their daughters to work with cars and such, I know my father didn't, I had to learn from this Trans AM.... learned a lot though.
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

awwwww man!! well, you have a good attitude about it at least. a guy i work with is trying to sell me his firebird...but i dont have the money. i thought of you though and how you might appreciate it. lol.and girls with wrenches in their hands (who know how to use them) are awesome.
http://
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »Sadly yes, I had to sell her, hurting too hard for money.... but I am not done, not by a long shot, I see many Trans AMs in my future. I thought you traded it for a Cordoba GTX?
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.