Ken Block does it once again....

Discussions about other vehicles other than the Vibe & Matrix.
Sublimewind

Ken Block does it once again....

Post by Sublimewind »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSoEnjoy, I know I'm still sweating.. (nothing looks better than TE37's in slow motion..lol)
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

I played his DiRT 2 game today!!! hahah
Mavrik

Re: (northvibe)

Post by Mavrik »

awesome video but the first one was better.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Is KB like 6.5 or os Rob Derideck like 4.3?? lol... KB looks HUGE next to Rob.. lol
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

video was cool, but the paintball scene and random driving over useless items was just dumb. I'm an artsy person, but it just seemed like they were trying too hard. still, crazy driving that I would NEVER attempt to do intentionally in my own car. and watching the build video, he's got one bad *** 35R turbo in there! freaking sweet!!! :D
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Sublimewind

Re: (AKLGT)

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by AKLGT »video was cool, but the paintball scene and random driving over useless items was just dumb. I'm an artsy person, but it just seemed like they were trying too hard. still, crazy driving that I would NEVER attempt to do intentionally in my own car. and watching the build video, he's got one bad *** 35R turbo in there! freaking sweet!!! :DI agree 100%, but if you could you would.. I would... I can't believe he drifted over those train tracks without peeling a tire off the rim... But, I guess if they stay flat to the ground, there isn't much to "hook"
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

no, pretty sure I wouldn't attempt to drift through or around some of those spots. LOL. But I'd take the car and lose the giant fugly wing.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS