Mr. Lingenfelter's new additions to the warehouse as of March.

Discussions about other vehicles other than the Vibe & Matrix.
Merzbow

Mr. Lingenfelter's new additions to the warehouse as of March.

Post by Merzbow »

We went to the warehouse again on March 21st. I brought my group of people. He had a Corvette club there and another car club. Unfortunately someone leaked the event to the public so there was probably a few hundred people there!!! He was not too happy about it but the cars survived fortunately. Either Road and Track or Car and Driver was there also.Pratt and Miller brought their crew there to share information about their new C6RS Vettes. Lingenfelter Performance Engineering reps were there, the crew that built Ken's AMAZING Autorama Camaro/Corvette hybrid was there and that car, let me tell you was absolutely breathe taking. It won second place at Autorama this year...surprised it didn't win first place.Ken has two proposals involving the new Camaro and I cannot disclose what they are but I can assure you that they will be phenomenal. I saw the design sketches and the formal request to begin builds. I will say that one of them will involve 700 horsepower and the other one that only Lingenfelter and myself know about involves a Camaro twin. I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Both packages will be available through Lingenfelter when R & D is finished Anyways, some new additions include the Reventon, Maserati Gran Turismo, yellow Pratt and Miller C6RS, Audi R8, Vector M12 (one of my fav.) F430 Scudaria, Autorama Camaro/Corvette hybrid, Widebody twin turbo Pontiac GTO, pro street F-body Camaro, Calloway C16 coupe (awesome car), Calloway Camaro, Porsche 959, and a replica clay design model of the Reventon that cost over $80,000!!! I might be forgetting some but you can see them in the pics!Interesting story behind the Porsche 959. For those who don't know, they weren't sold in the States. They aren't street legal here. Bill Gates had a some kind of law passed here in the US to allow cars like that into the country simply for show. I forget what it's called "Show and something law". So after he had the law passed, Ken, Bill Gates, Jay Leno and a few others bought these Porsche 959s from the Sultan of Burnai. Every car the sultan owned, he had in every color available for that car. Anyways, Ken bought the 959 last year and had the turbos rebuilt by a shop in Cali so it would be legal here in the US.If you want any specific cars posted let me know. There are a lot of cars I didn't post up that I do have pictures of in my photobucket. Link to my photobucket: http://smg.photobucket.com/alb...house/
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

nooooooooooooooo i cant see the pics at work
bull77

Re: Mr. Lingenfelter's new additions to the warehouse as of March. (Merzbow)

Post by bull77 »

damn!! some sick cars there a couple things:1 - you need a new (better) camera 2 - when is Ken giving you one of his rides??
isaaclud

Post by isaaclud »

wow.....you know you are getting older when out of all those cars you take note of the Porsche 959..and say..."Whoa...a 959!"lol
PEACEISAAC
shemp

Post by shemp »

I'm in awe right now.... speechless.
2009 Vibe GT
Merzbow

Re: (isaaclud)

Post by Merzbow »

Are you making fun of me? I'm only 21 (removed)! I too am fascinated with the 959.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
Amtron

Post by Amtron »

I wish that was my garage
kostby

Post by kostby »

Thanks for posting, Paul. What a priceless collection of automotive art, science, and technology!That's a great way to invest your money, provided you have the facility to store the cars and the technicians to care for them.The value of individual cars may fluctuate some with the market, but really it doesn't matter until they're sold. Even then, you can always DRIVE your WORST investment a couple of times a year and still come back grinning from ear-to-ear for a month. Who can say that about a 401K or an IRA???

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
NascarXprt

Re: (Merzbow)

Post by NascarXprt »

my god man i almost had a heart attack just by lookin at those cars!!! they are all Drop dead gorgeous vehicles! especially the S7, the custom 68 camaro, the lambo revention, and who can t forget the 90's super car the vector V12!, and then those Vettes; Callaway, ZR1, and the C6RS! then a classic Olds! what is it a 442? and a small hint of a Baracuda, what looks like a AAR or R/T Cuda i think.now that F430 with the gold rims is freakin sweet as well as those Lambo Countachs! and the 1999 GT-R34.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
Mavrik

Re: (NascarXprt)

Post by Mavrik »

+1 you need a better camerabut awesome pics all the same.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

road trip to merz's !!!
NascarXprt

Re: (northvibe)

Post by NascarXprt »

mega GV Rally at Paul's this year!
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

All the photo's were taken with his phone, so they could be worse lol. Unfortunately I was in such a rush to get over there I left my camera at home!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
GoodVibErations2004

Post by GoodVibErations2004 »

I smell a oad trip! lol. i WISH i had that kind of money to throw around. I would drive a different car every day. and I would drive them ALL!
GoodVibErations2004 2004 Neptune AWD ^^^^^^^^^^^My Genvibe Garage^^^^^^^^^^^
NibCrom

Re: (GoodVibErations2004)

Post by NibCrom »

I think the yellow C6RS is actually owned by Pratt & Miller. But the black one is nice too.
Merzbow

Re: (NibCrom)

Post by Merzbow »

Yeah I think you're right. Pratt and Miller have a convertible availible now too. The black ones were the original four. I believe Jay Leno has #1, Ken has #2 and Pratt and Miller themselves have #3 and #4 of the C6RS.The cars before the first Reventon pic were not Ken's. They belonged to some of the other visitors. There were cars lined all the way down the industrial park and I bet 90% of the cars Audi has sold in the last 5 years were there (removed)...A TON of Audis and BMWs. The R34 actually belongs to one of hte member son the xceedspeed forum I belong too. It's a local hardcore car enthusiast forum. I have some pictures of his car from the Sunday night meets we have every week.I've been trying to convince him to buy an R34 or R33 would be even better but he's not into the Japanese cars too much. I was also talking to him about the new Aston Martin DBS which is one of my new favorite cars of all time. He might trade in his vanquish for it.
rhinos

Post by rhinos »

That amazing Autorama Camaro/Corvette hybrid was built by Kustom Creations in Sterling Heights; see it at their web site: kustomcreations.net

Attached files
Merzbow

Re: Mr. Lingenfelter's new additions to the warehouse as of March. (rhinos)

Post by Merzbow »

Yea that's the company, I forgot the name, but the guys that built it were at the warehouse with us.BY THE WAY, the Camaro is not actually a hybrid in the sense of engine and fuel economy. By hybrid I meant, a combination or offspring of both the Camaro and Corvette. Sorry for confusion lol.