This is my new ride that relaced the Vibe

Discussions about other vehicles other than the Vibe & Matrix.
Shadow-Vibe

This is my new ride that relaced the Vibe

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

This thing is fully loaded with all kinds of goodies.
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

Why did you go from the Vibe to a Trailblazer? Looks good though. Congrats!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
Shadow-Vibe

Re: (ajflan)

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

My wife and I both had Vibe's and we really needed some kind of 4x4. I have been looking for a while now and this one came up and was a REALLY good deal. It has leather, heated seats, onstar(not being used), 3 row seating, DVD system, rear heat, steering wheel controls, and a lot more.
18stars

Post by 18stars »

That's a nice looking vehicle..good luck!
__________________________________Current Vibe: 2007 Stealth
waveresponder

Re: This is my new ride that relaced the Vibe (Shadow-Vibe)

Post by waveresponder »

looks nice..sure it has lots of options that wish came with the vibe!...lol...dont forget to put some genvibe decals in the window....
BlueCrush

Re: This is my new ride that relaced the Vibe (Shadow-Vibe)

Post by BlueCrush »

Nice! I saw a Trailblazer SS yesterday that also said 400hp LS-2 on the back hatch. It was lowered and had some nice wheels. Enjoy your new cushy ride.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Sublimewind

Re: This is my new ride that relaced the Vibe (BlueCrush)

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Nice! I saw a Trailblazer SS yesterday that also said 400hp LS-2 on the back hatch. It was lowered and had some nice wheels. Enjoy your new cushy ride.They ROCK..
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

trailblazers are pretty sweet, specially the SS
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Congrats on the new ride!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
keithvibe

Re: (Shadow-Vibe)

Post by keithvibe »

it was a really good deal because you will spend 100bucks filling the tank or more... i watched a guy with a drango today fill his and it cost him just under 100bucks... heck it cost me over 30 to fill mine.What year is it... i heard that there will be issues with some cars/trucks/suv's that have early edition onstars starting this year 2008and the switch to all digital signal on cell towers, because the early edition onstars use anloguehttp://www.onstar.com/us_engli...equipOnStar-equipped vehicles have one of three types of equipment:Analog-Only: OnStar-equipped vehicles with analog-only equipment were designed to operate only on the analog cellular network and there is no digital upgrade available. Vehicles with this equipment will no longer be able to receive OnStar services beginning January 1, 2008. At this time, service is available only through dual-mode (analog/digital) equipment. (Refer to Question #4 for additional details.)Analog/Digital-Ready: OnStar-equipped vehicles with analog/digital-ready equipment operated on the analog cellular network, but can be upgraded to dual-mode (analog/digital) equipment if available for that vehicle (while supplies last). Beginning January 1, 2008, OnStar service will not be available on these vehicles unless the OnStar equipment has been upgraded to dual-mode (analog/digital) equipment.Dual-Mode (Analog/Digital): OnStar-equipped vehicles with dual-mode (analog/digital) equipment operate on both the analog and digital cellular networks and will not require an upgrade in connection with the cellular industry's transition to the digital network.Will my OnStar-equipped vehicle's analog-only system still work after January 1, 2008?A4. No. As of early 2008, cellular carriers will no longer support the analog network. Without the analog network, OnStar cannot ensure the national coverage that would allow us to provide subscribers with analog equipment the services they expect from us. As a result, beginning January 1, 2008, OnStar service in the United States and Canada will only be available through dual-mode (analog/digital) equipment.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.