:O Oh my this M6=HAWT!!

Discussions about other vehicles other than the Vibe & Matrix.
tangerine

:O Oh my this M6=HAWT!!

Post by tangerine »

Shot's taken from the 2007 Arab rally run in Dubai. full shots spread of the whole rally...http://www.supercars.net/galle....html and a lil something special.gawd, after viewing the link..
04 Fusion Orange Base Vibe auto Now no longer with us thanks to ignorant drivers...
GrayFox

Re: :O Oh my this M6=HAWT!! (tangerine)

Post by GrayFox »

deffinately sexy
Vibr8tr

Re: :O Oh my this M6=HAWT!! (ANO_Vibe)

Post by Vibr8tr »

I LOVE the M series (esspecially the 5, but 6 is good). I was watching a special on them, and they had a Z4 and a M6 "playing" on the autobaun.... they hit a stretch and the guy opened up the M6.... let me tell you, I was drooling when he was doing 170MPH.... but my jaw dropped and I had to change my pants when he shifted into 7th gear (yes I said 7th gear) at 170MPH (not KPH... MILES)..... I would give my left nut for any car that hits it's final gear at 170+
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
tangerine

Post by tangerine »

The styling on the M6 isn't the greatest but the Lumma kit really improves it. Amazing car, just wish it wasn't a $100,000 car. lol I am falling in love with the new 335 coupe, my lawyer has a new black one that is chipped and a custom exhaust. He took me to lunch in it to discuss my case and WOW.
04 Fusion Orange Base Vibe auto Now no longer with us thanks to ignorant drivers...
Mrizzle05

Re: (tangerine)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Loggin off to go change pants.... WOW thats a hot color!
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
Whelan

Re: (Mrizzle05)

Post by Whelan »

just what happens when oil sheiks have too much money.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
tangerine

Re: (Whelan)

Post by tangerine »

Quote, originally posted by Whelan »just what happens when oil sheiks have too much money. Read a few books, the richness there isn't from oil.
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

that is a sweet m6, but i like this version better
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
Atomb

Post by Atomb »

love the cup holder! (see 4th pic ...next to shift knob)
I have signatures turned off so I'm not even sure what mine says in this space!
tcam

Re: (Atomb)

Post by tcam »

holy crap those cars all look incredible. I have always thought that modifying exotic cars of that caliber was stupid, but seeing that M6 completely changed my mind. Looks perfect My good friend's Dad owns an M6 and whenever he leaves town, we will take it out once or twice. lol. And doing about 130mph honestly feels more like 50 mph. It's rediculous.
Vibr8tr

Re: (tcam)

Post by Vibr8tr »

I am so jealous of you, being able to not only ride in but DRIVE a M6.... I love my vibe.... but would almost be willing to trade it in for just a drive in a M6.... now excuse me while I go weep silently to myself in a corner.
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

ohhhh nice. i saw a show on the autobahn and they had porshe ruff's doing 217mph and wow...I need to take a trip out there That M6 looks sweeet.
ajflan

Re: (northvibe)

Post by ajflan »

Holy crap those are some nice cars!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
Whelan

Re: (ajflan)

Post by Whelan »

[QUOTE]Read a few books, the richness there isn't from oil.QUOTE]Books are overrated.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
tcam

Re: (Whelan)

Post by tcam »

Quote, originally posted by Vibr8tr »I am so jealous of you, being able to not only ride in but DRIVE a M6.... I love my vibe.... but would almost be willing to trade it in for just a drive in a M6.... now excuse me while I go weep silently to myself in a corner.haha, my friend still won't let me drive it more than around an empty parking lot I was just saying from a passengers point of view that 130 feels slow. lol
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Wow... when can I get my Vibe in that color?
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Just got my *ss handed to me by a copper M6, I swear the tail pipes were bigger than my front end. What a beautiful car.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
Vibr8tr

Re: :O Oh my this M6=HAWT!! (Celtic_Curse)

Post by Vibr8tr »

I was watching a special on BMW's a while back, and they had an M6 on the autobahn... it SHIFTED to SEVENTH gear at 178 MPH..... I mean COME ON.... I am lucky to hit 4th at 60 MPH... and they get seven gears.... and 178....
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

If i were to ever have an orange car, that would be the orange. That car is sick, nuff said
tangerine

Post by tangerine »

Thats Stage 3 Lambo Pearle Orange. I was going to have my Vibe painted that color...and if I ever get the balls to set in another one and buy one I want to go fourth with that.