driving distractions?

Discussions about other vehicles other than the Vibe & Matrix.
Atomb

driving distractions?

Post by Atomb »

http://www.easthamiltonradio.o...C.htmcheck out this civic. it looks like they've relocated the driver to the middle as there are massive speakers along the a-pillers.i can see the driver being a little distracted while driving!
I have signatures turned off so I'm not even sure what mine says in this space!
Mavrik

Re: driving distractions? (Atomb)

Post by Mavrik »

probably doesn't do much driving with that car. its all show.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
millster

Post by millster »

From the site:"The Sickest Honda on the Planet"...Yup. Makes me feel a little ill, alright. Seriously though, it's just a show car. It was commissioned by Alpine for one of the aftermarket shows. Might have been SEMA, I don't recall now.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build
Jaycie685

Post by Jaycie685 »

That is waaay too much money to put into a car! You could buy a new house with that money! I like the exterior. Not too sure about the interior... it's too distracting.
Jen's Vibe:: 2004 two-tone base in Frosty :: Automatic :: Exhaust Tip :: Rear Bumper Protector :: Cargo Nets :: Rear Cargo Mat :: Rear Cargo Cover :: "You just got passed by a wagon " decal :: Red glowing "No Smoking" plug in cigarette lighter ::
joholste

Post by joholste »

from an artistic point of view, that is some amazin airbrush work.
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
mcgusto82

Re: (joholste)

Post by mcgusto82 »

i like the concept, and the design. however i hate all the attention to the audio system. i HATE how there's soo many screens there. it's pointles and tacky.this reminds me of the one cavalier with the screen in the headlight. i mean.. really, who goes to their car to watch TV. isn't that the point of leaving the house.
ColonelPanic

Re: driving distractions? (millster)

Post by ColonelPanic »

Quote, originally posted by millster »From the site:"The Sickest Honda on the Planet"...Yup. Makes me feel a little ill, alright. Why yes, it made me feel a wee bit ill myself. They weren't joking when they said it was sick! Eh, to each his/her own I guess. Someone's "sick" is another's "you can't polish a turd." I have but one thing to ask: Can that Civic even MOVE after all that added weight? Not like it really matters anyway, seeing that this is all show so it probably doesn't have to go, but it would be interesting to know.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
redlava

Post by redlava »

Quote, originally posted by Atomb »i can see the driver being a little distracted while driving! Yeah like trying to steam the blood flow oozing our of your ears so it doesn't get on your custom interior.