What do you guys think?

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
BoricuaTEK02

What do you guys think?

Post by BoricuaTEK02 »

Just bought this 2005 Vibe GT and decided to give photoshop a whirl after not touching the program for over 3 years. It's not perfect but this is the direction I want this car to go. Comments and opinions are well appreciated. Thanks!

joatmon

Re: What do you guys think?

Post by joatmon »

Welcome to genvibe!

looks like a good clean photoshop Image

Those wheels look good on that color, especially with the drop

Were you going to make the fog lights the turn signals or use a yellow turn signal bulb? (White front turn signals are really hard for other drivers to see)
BoricuaTEK02

Post by BoricuaTEK02 »

joatmon wrote:Welcome to genvibe!

looks like a good clean photoshop Image

Those wheels look good on that color, especially with the drop

Were you going to make the fog lights the turn signals or use a yellow turn signal bulb? (White front turn signals are really hard for other drivers to see)
Thank you! I was just going to change most bulbs to LEDs. I was even thinking a clear or dark corner signal reflector with amber/orange led. I know that would be hard to come by but it's only a photoshop. :)
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Very nice Photoshop! Best part is that it is very possible to do this to your car. I've retrofitted my headlights, and I've seen ways online of making clear reflectors. Surprisingly, the hardest part of this job would be the side trim removal, as you'd need to fill the holes and get them painted.
cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

Perfect ! cause thats exactly how I would do it :lol: CLEAN...The TC wheels look great on black Vibes, and no roof rack ;)
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
BoricuaTEK02

Post by BoricuaTEK02 »

KITT222 wrote:Very nice Photoshop! Best part is that it is very possible to do this to your car. I've retrofitted my headlights, and I've seen ways online of making clear reflectors. Surprisingly, the hardest part of this job would be the side trim removal, as you'd need to fill the holes and get them painted.
Thank you for the heads-up o the side trim. I thought it was just industrial strength adhesive or something. I guess a little Bondo won't hurt.
cptnsolo77 wrote:Perfect ! cause thats exactly how I would do it :lol: CLEAN...The TC wheels look great on black Vibes, and no roof rack ;)
Yup yup! I can't do body kits. I feel like it wouldn't do the car justice. I would add a lip-kit at most. I did manage to take the roof rack bars off today and I'm not entirely thrill by the missing gap/space/holes it leaves behind. I know it's off the subject of "Photoshop and Photography" and don't want to get in trouble. I'll mention it in a new thread.
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Not to worry. We aren't too heavy on topics, so long as it's relevant to the thread.

http://www.carid.com/2003-pontiac-vibe- ... 02873.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RKSport-1101100 ... 4860d2ad08" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Two choices, found in various places other than linked.
BoricuaTEK02

Post by BoricuaTEK02 »

KITT222 wrote:Not to worry. We aren't too heavy on topics, so long as it's relevant to the thread.

http://www.carid.com/2003-pontiac-vibe- ... 02873.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RKSport-1101100 ... 4860d2ad08" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Two choices, found in various places other than linked.
Sweet deal on the carid.com site! I'll probably get that ordered next week. Thank you!

After a little more Photoshop, I'm starting to like my little beast :D ...