anyone got any Vibe tilt-shift photos?

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
canadave

anyone got any Vibe tilt-shift photos?

Post by canadave »

Just wondering...tilt shift photography looks really cool when done well. Anyone tried this technique and want to share a photo?
2009 base Vibe, silver"
kostby

Re: anyone got any Vibe tilt-shift photos?

Post by kostby »

Not a Vibe, but the only tilt-shift style photography I've done recently...
victory uncaged med sepia.jpg
victory uncaged med sepia.jpg (82.13 KiB) Viewed 2241 times
It isn't tilt-shift exactly. I selected the face, arm, and torch, and then 'zoomed' the background out of focus.

It's the 'Lady Victory' statue that tops the Sailors' and Soldiers' Monument on the Circle in Indianapolis.

In 2011, the statue was removed, refurbished, and returned to the circle. Before it was re-attached atop the monument, it was placed at street level for a few days, still in the protective steel 'cage' used to transport it. I used the tilt-shift effect to obscure the 'cage' and focus attention on the face, arm, and torch.
IMG_0282.jpg
IMG_0282.jpg (157.87 KiB) Viewed 2241 times
Apparently this is the first time I've posted photos since the current forum software was installed.
In the old forums, only one photo per thread could be inserted directly.
Now I have to click on the photos above to see the full image, but that may be because I'm the one that posted them???

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.