The Vibe as a Backdrop

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
CAMOGIRL

The Vibe as a Backdrop

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Well, this past December I re-married my best friend. It was our ten year anniversary. We tied the knot simply the first time and didn't have any professional photos, so I wanted to make that a priority this time around. We got many other photos besides these, but I know you folks can appreciate this set, so I wanted to share EDIT: I forgot this one.
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
dustie

Re: The Vibe as a Backdrop (CAMOGIRL)

Post by dustie »

Thats pretty dope! Just let me know next time and I'll send you some real chucks ;-)
CAMOGIRL

Re: The Vibe as a Backdrop (dustie)

Post by CAMOGIRL »

I chose the Airwalks because they were sparkly
dustie

Post by dustie »

Haha females :-P I'm a bit of a punk rocker so I only wear the real thing. If you go on the website you can custom design them also.. Maybe you can make some sparkly ones ;-)
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

The pictures are great! The Vibe fits well. I haven't really though about it, but have you ever given it a name?
CAMOGIRL

Re: The Vibe as a Backdrop (dustie)

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Quote, originally posted by dustie »Haha females :-P I'm a bit of a punk rocker so I only wear the real thing. If you go on the website you can custom design them also.. Maybe you can make some sparkly ones ;-)I could argue that I'm the TRUE punk rocker because names don't matter to me Honestly I wanted red chucks, but I ran with a friend by payless to grab her shoes and saw these. They weren't much less than a pair of chucks on sale, I just loved them.Quote, originally posted by KITT222 »The pictures are great! The Vibe fits well. I haven't really though about it, but have you ever given it a name?I thought of Diabla, but not sure it suits... it's just "her" lol. Any ideas??
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Hmm... Zoey, Victoria (what I almost named mine), Vicky (what Houseofbugs named his), Vixen... I'm not really sure, without knowing the car.
kostby

Post by kostby »

NICE!

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

I love the red and white. You guys look great!Was it a shotgun wedding or a compound bow wedding?
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
CAMOGIRL

Re: The Vibe as a Backdrop (K-NINE)

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »Was it a shotgun wedding or a compound bow wedding? what else would you expect? we also have some with the deceptiford. while driving to locations, I drove that and hubby drove the vibe around. My seats are MUCH cleaner for that white tux lol.
MotoAce51

Post by MotoAce51 »

Congrats on the renew... Pics look great...
2004 Vibe Base- Injen CAI, 10,000K HID's, Projector Retrofit W/ Angel Eyes, Billet Grilles, Kicker KX6.5 Components, Helix TB Spacer, Pioneer Premier HU
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Very nice I love all that RED in the pics Nice setting also. You kids look like you'll be together for a LOOOOONG time. Take good care of each other AND your respective RIDES
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
csxt8058

Re: The Vibe as a Backdrop (tpollauf)

Post by csxt8058 »

Way to go! Photos are very nice, thanks for sharing. All the best for a continued long and happy life. JR

2010 Ultra White AWD-Railfan Customized...on to a new owner in 2015
2008 two tone Salsa base model..current railfan rig
Houston

Post by Houston »

I really enjoyed all the warm fuzzies and humor in these photos. Congratulations!
2009 Base 2.4L with a few add-ons.
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

Awwwwwww! Yall are awesome.Ever go spear hunting?
http://
ParknVibe

Post by ParknVibe »

Great shots.... and I first thought it was for a Valentine's Day ad.Congratulations... ... but what... no red sneakers?
Blanco_Diablo

Re: The Vibe as a Backdrop

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Nice pics... love the color coordination with the vibe!
CAMOGIRL

Re: (DressedInBlack)

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Quote, originally posted by DressedInBlack »Ever go spear hunting?Never spear hunted, but HAVE bowfished. The only reason I haven't for a while is because I don't want to get my hunting bow all fishy. I have to find a new old bow. On my list is a trip to florida to go bowfishing for GATORS!Thanks for the kind words folks, lots of my friends have said that they look like an ad too.