Tattoo's

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
MotoAce51

Tattoo's

Post by MotoAce51 »

Ok so here is the deal. I am looking for a new tattoo. I have a idea in my head, and a sketch from an old artist I used to deal with. I like his idea, but I want something different. The artist I was dealing with is a couple hours drive and he said he was willing to work with me but in the end he just jerked me around for a while and never would call me back. Either I call him until I talk to him or wait and never hear from him. So anyways, I am back in the market and need a person I can trust. Currently, I have a chain that didnt turn out well and I want to do a semi cover up/ incorporate it into a larger piece. I am willing to travel and do whatever I can to get something done that I really want. If anyone is up for a challenge, looking for a project, wants to help, has any advice, whatever let me know. Maybe we can work something out.... Let me know. ThanksBy the way, I am looking for a bio-mech piece...
2004 Vibe Base- Injen CAI, 10,000K HID's, Projector Retrofit W/ Angel Eyes, Billet Grilles, Kicker KX6.5 Components, Helix TB Spacer, Pioneer Premier HU
BlueCrush

Re: Tattoo's (MotoAce51)

Post by BlueCrush »

My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
bodhi_tree777

Re: Tattoo's (MotoAce51)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Hi, I might be able to help you out but I imagine the logistics would be a little tricky with me being in WV. Not that I wouldn't appreciate the work, but it sounds like what you're talking about is a larger bio-mech piece that will also be covering up an older tattoo. Ideally, I would have a client like that in for a consult and physically "map out" your arm and any existing tattoos (I do this by wrapping your arm in saran wrap and tracing areas where you have work. I can then lay it flat and photocopy the saran wrap, giving me a perfect map of your arm). This is of great help in designing your new piece. I would then take my time coming up with a custom piece and (being a cover-up) it would ultimately take several sittings to knock it out properly.My (long) point being, you'd ideally want to do work like this with someone who is nearby, as you'd really need multiple sessions to complete it. However, if you're just looking for someone to help design your piece (to be completed by another artist) I might be of assistance I just did a Google search for shops in your area but I didn't recognize any names off the bat. I've personally had a good experience at a shop in Rochester called Love/Hate Tattoo but I'm not sure how close that is to you. Anyhow, feel free to post up a picture of your existing tattoo and I'd be glad to at least give you my thoughts on what sorts of things might work to cover it up
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
MotoAce51

Post by MotoAce51 »

PM'ed
2004 Vibe Base- Injen CAI, 10,000K HID's, Projector Retrofit W/ Angel Eyes, Billet Grilles, Kicker KX6.5 Components, Helix TB Spacer, Pioneer Premier HU