T-Shirt Idea For My Brother's B-Day.....Whadya Think????

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
A Psycho Martyr

T-Shirt Idea For My Brother's B-Day.....Whadya Think????

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Ok, he drives an Acura RSX Type S and I decideds that for his bday, I was gonna get him a shirt made. He knows nothing of it, but I wanted o get some opinions. Does it look official?Does it look kinda fake?Is it pretty accurate?...lemme knowThe idea is to have the front of the car on the front, back of the car on the back.Then on the left sleeve it'll have RSX Type S
KITT222

Re: T-Shirt Idea For My Brother's B-Day.....Whadya Think???? (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by KITT222 »

They do look pretty good, it is obvious that it is an RSX, but the front of the shirt design is a tad off the given picture. I do know that the shirt style is a different style of RSX though too. Maybe just raise the grille a tad so it is in line with the headlights, and then trim some of the "fat" in the bumper.Kinda like this...For the back, maybe, again, cut the height in the bumper so it doesn't look so vast and featureless
A Psycho Martyr

Re: T-Shirt Idea For My Brother's B-Day.....Whadya Think???? (KITT222)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

yeah, for the front bumper...his is different, so I used the a pic of one with his style bumperI like those stock images tho.