Ligion's Photo Blog!

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
ligion

Ligion's Photo Blog!

Post by ligion »

(Props to A Psycho Martyr for the awesome banner!)Welcome!LARGE PHOTOS: Most of my pictures will be large even though I have already sized them down dramatically, but I'd like to keep as much quality as I can I've decided that i would like to do some Photo updates of all the places I go and things I do with my Vibe here. I know I have a Garage already, but I want to save that area for my Mods and Fixes I do. What I will be doing is just Posting pics with descriptions of what I did with my Vibe today or any other day! ie: Trips, Vacations, and things like such. =D By the way, I currently live near Tampa, Florida, Please enjoy my random pics and things I do!PICS COMING SOON!
ligion

Re: Ligion's Photo Blog! (ligion)

Post by ligion »

Took the family to the park yesterday in the Vibe, Was a beautiful day with a little bit of a nice cool shower from some nice clouds =D!!

Attached files
ligion

Re: Ligion's Photo Blog! (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by ligion »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr » I see water beads.... somebody waxed their Vibe Yup Today, again, we went to a park in Zephryhills. Then a red vibe pulled up near us, not exactly CLOSE but it's there Mine is hiding way on the right side behind an old stone water fountain. o.oEdit: I think i saw about 15 Vibes today all occupied by retired old people. woot Dade City

Attached files
ligion

Re: Ligion's Photo Blog! (ligion)

Post by ligion »

Went to visit my mom today with the kids. Her yard always looks so vibrant, I just had to take some pics

Attached files