Brandon's Wedding Pictures (lots o' BIG ole pics)

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
A Psycho Martyr

Brandon's Wedding Pictures (lots o' BIG ole pics)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Ok after a long, long wait....we got the pictures back from the photographer last week. And after much procrastinating ( ) I'm finally uploading them.lolSo we'll start with some of the my Groomsmen and myself My brother putting the "ball and chain" on my leg....is that a VIBE?! Groomsmen pulling me in StayPuft and I on the wedding day From left: younger bro Ryley, younger bro Dustin, A Psycho Martyr, older bro (Best Man) Michael Now some pics of the ladies My Wife BrittniSnuck one in of her by "teh Vibe"Brittni and her Maid of Honor Maria JadeBrittni with her Bride's Maids (top: younger sis Courtni bottom: younger sis Destini) Now some of the whole Bridal PartyThey were all like..."ewwww grossss" During the cereonyJust the Two of Us...Before the very same waterfall previously seen behind my VibeWe had this one put in the newspaper Before that pretty Dogwood TreeOur last dance before we leftThe Cake and Some Other Pretty StuffHer cakeInstead of a Unity Candle we took turns pouring sand in this jar. She had red, I had black.Her bouquet and a monogrammed candleOur ringsSomeone made this on one of the tables and left it Our shoes.lolLittle man (nephew Anthony) previously seen in his Viper is big pimpin.lolCaught by the keg...oops These first two are honeymoon picsThe ole' ball and chain
BlueCrush

Re: Brandon's Wedding Pictures (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by BlueCrush »

Congrats, Brandon & Brittni!!! Ball & Chain = LOL!!!Wearing black, were you mourning the loss of the single life? HahaStayPuft = perfect name for your vibe Cool Cake!Looks like everyone had a good time. Congrats again and may you have a long and happy life together. You going anywhere for a honeymoon?Here's a wedding gift for ya...
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
A Psycho Martyr

Re: Brandon's Wedding Pictures (BlueCrush)

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »You going anywhere for a honeymoon?Well the wedding was on April 3rd. We left for our Honeymoon the next day. We spent about a week in Nashville, TN then decided to go visit Gatlinburg before comin home and spent the night there. Both nice places with plenty to see. And while we were in Nashville we went in this place for ice cream and I picked this local magazine that showed upcoming events and found out one of my fav bands (Band Of Skulls) was playing the next day! So of course, we went, knocked back several PBR's ( for cheap beer!) and enjoyed the hell out of it! Great Honeymoon. OH!.... I had valet parking the whole time so as I was leaving they'd pull my Vibe up to the front door (literally!) to the Hotel.Here's where we stayed in Nashville
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

So it's been almost 2 months... And you're still alive, congrats!!! I like the layered sand!!!Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr » for cheap beer! You'll appreciate this more as time goes on...
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Oh yeah, I remember seeing those pics.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
vibedrivermatt

Post by vibedrivermatt »

beautiful man!! beautiful , well congratulations! It's so great when people get married! and what a great looking young couple you both are! congrats! hooray!! I wish you to dance on your grandchildren wedding day!
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Never replied to this... oops. Congrats belatedly!LOVE the red colors of course and the sand thing is really cool, I kinda wish we did that for our wedding too but oh well. We would have done black/gold for Purdue.
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
KNINE

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by KNINE »

Like your shoes!
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (K-NINE)

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »Like your shoes!My fav part of the WHOLE wedding!well...besides "the kiss" ya know, but yeah...shoes rocked!
REDHOTROB

Post by REDHOTROB »

Pictures are excellent. Congrats, Judging by the sand pouring (which was a cool idea) Your Wife OWNS you as the red is obviously the dominant colour.Vibe looks sweet too!Cheers
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (REDHOTROB)

Quote, originally posted by REDHOTROB » Your Wife OWNS you as the red is obviously the dominant colour.aww come on Rob, you're bustin muh chops here man! Seed the red showed up more on the front and the back is more black.lolSo she only thinks she owns me....but we know who's really the boss huh?lolAnd no....she doesn't get on this forum so she'll never see what I just wrote
REDHOTROB

Post by REDHOTROB »

LOL, someone had to point it out! Might as well have been the new guy! We all know who the boss as long as our wives/GF say it's OK.
Old Tele man

Post by Old Tele man »

...or, as my wife (38 yrs now) said: "...I do NOT tell you what to say, I just correct your mis-statements...for quality control." (ha,ha).
...and the Devil said: "...yes, but it's a DRY heat!"
• 2014 Prius 1.8L eCVT
• 2009 Vibe 1.8L 4A
• 2004 Vibe 1.8L 4A
bdg4310

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by bdg4310 »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »So she only thinks she owns me....but we know who's really the boss huh?lolAnd no....she doesn't get on this forum so she'll never see what I just wrote She'll never see huh? haha. Love you babe.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (bdg4310)

Hey I think I know you!!!! you sneaky sneaky little......I'll be back, I gotta go edit all my posts
A Psycho Martyr

...and BTW...you needz a sig and an avatar image and I'm kinda in teh business of doing that here lately so I'll give you a discount, since you're a NOOB and all
bdg4310

Post by bdg4310 »

Oh you talk about me a lot on here? I got a pontiac symbol. But I don't gots no vibe sir. So why would I want a vibe sig?
A Psycho Martyr

already jumping to concusions...putting words in my mouth...jkdid I say you need a VIBE sig? think not! So how's about somethin more along these lines tho?
bdg4310

Post by bdg4310 »

Awe, babes, I love it. You're getting so good at that
bdg4310

Post by bdg4310 »

So I guess I need an avatar now?
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »Hey I think I know you!!!! you sneaky sneaky little......I'll be back, I gotta go edit all my posts OK you two ...................... Let's not turn this into a Soap Opera BTW ....... nothing but "praise" and pride of his new little bride You two make a GREAT couple
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
jkm311

Re: (tpollauf)

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »Hey I think I know you!!!! you sneaky sneaky little...... I'll be back, I gotta go edit all my posts This is just hilarious, Brandon.
Steelies to the rescue.
bdg4310

Re: (tpollauf)

Post by bdg4310 »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf » You two make a GREAT couple Thanks. I'd like to think so
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

congrats! haha even got the vibe in on the wedding
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »So she only thinks she owns me....but we know who's really the boss huh?lolAnd no....she doesn't get on this forum so she'll never see what I just wrote Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »Hey I think I know you!!!! you sneaky sneaky little......I'll be back, I gotta go edit all my posts You'll have fun trying to track down all those comments...Quote, originally posted by bdg4310 »She'll never see huh? Welcome to GenVibe!!! I guess we'll be seeing you in a lot more of Brandons pics!!!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

I am a little late to the party, but I want to say congratulations. You both look very happy. Cheers!By the way, Brittni, if he is not behaving, just let me know and we can punish him if need be.
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
bdg4310

Re: Brandon's Wedding Pictures (ou.grizzly)

Post by bdg4310 »

haha. thanks.