Bathroom Renovation

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
PHXLavaVibe

Bathroom Renovation

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

I just finished some minor renovations to our Master Bath. Paint= 2 different shades of lilacBronze hardware / faucetNew vanity lightFramed giant floating mirrorRemoved old built in medicine cabinet, patched hole, and replaced with a much bigger / better wall mount cabinetAdd in a bunch of other stuff and I have been quite busy since Mother's Day.Here's the Before picture...

Attached files
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
PHXLavaVibe

Re: Bathroom Renovation (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Here's the After. Unfortunately the color didn't come through very will with my camera. What do you think?

Attached files
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

WOW! Awesome! Much better. I bet the Mrs. loves it!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Great remodel!
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
epcIII

Post by epcIII »

Looks great! My parents did the same exact thing to the mirrors in their master bath too. Whole lot better.
oriden

Post by oriden »

execclent job!
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

looks fancy! very nicely done.Quote, originally posted by PHXLavaVibe »Here's the After. Unfortunately the color didn't come through very will with my camera. try changing the white balance on your camera from auto to indoor. i notice the lightbulb is rather yellow, making me thing that the camera has the white balance set to the flash. either way, it looks like a million bucks.
None. Vibe is gone.
PHXLavaVibe

Re: Bathroom Renovation (tribalman)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Quote, originally posted by tribalman »try changing the white balance on your camera from auto to indoor. i notice the lightbulb is rather yellow, making me thing that the camera has the white balance set to the flash. either way, it looks like a million bucks.Thanks for the tip. I tried this last night after reading your suggestion but it didn't look much better. I will try again durring the day when I have naural light and see how it looks then.
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

That looks really nice, great job!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
engineertwin2

Post by engineertwin2 »

Great job Phx!!! I've been doing some remodeling myself - you're inspiring me to share photos too...
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
Bikerscum

How much did..

Post by Bikerscum »

the (removed) change op. set you back?
PHXLavaVibe

Re: How much did.. (Bikerscum)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Quote, originally posted by Bikerscum »the (removed) change op. set you back? Ohh man, you have no idea! Thank goodness I have a warranty.
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Digging the aged bronze/brass or whatever you call it... Can ya get a door handle and hinges in that colour (color)?
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
PHXLavaVibe

Re: Bathroom Renovation (ou.grizzly)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Quote, originally posted by ou.grizzly »Digging the aged bronze/brass or whatever you call it... Can ya get a door handle and hinges in that colour (color)?Thanks, I know you can get door handles in the same finish but I don't know about hinges. I plan to replace the handles when I get more money to spend. I might also paint/stain the base cabinets to match too.
engineertwin2

Post by engineertwin2 »

They do make hinges in an oiled bronze finish. Also, if you ever decide to change the counter top, I've got some ideas for you. I think concrete would make an excellent surface for that nice, long counter.
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
Bikerscum

Re: How much did.. (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by Bikerscum »

JK.... The photographer in the 1st pic was female, 2nd pic was male. The redo looks great.