Friend's Fish Eye on the Vibe!

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
Kevzaz

Friend's Fish Eye on the Vibe!

Post by Kevzaz »

He was having way too much fun!And we can't forget the girl who took that picture!
scherry2

Re: Friend's Fish Eye on the Vibe! (Kevzaz)

Post by scherry2 »

nice pics! shouldn't you be watching the road?
Kevzaz

Re: Friend's Fish Eye on the Vibe! (scherry2)

Post by Kevzaz »

Quote, originally posted by scherry2 »nice pics! shouldn't you be watching the road? Haha, I was!
hskater26

Post by hskater26 »

and shouldnt you not be stopped on an on ramp? lol
-2003 Base Vibe-2002 Ducati ST2
bull77

Post by bull77 »

cool -- what kind of gear did she shoot with?
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

I love that she's flipping you off too!!
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
BlueCrush

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by Wolfman213 »I love that she's flipping you off too!!I saw that too....she's good at multi-tasking.Nice pics!!!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Kevzaz

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by Kevzaz »

Quote, originally posted by hskater26 »and shouldnt you not be stopped on an on ramp? lolI actually wasn't very fast shutter speed. We were surprised.Quote, originally posted by bull77 »cool -- what kind of gear did she shoot with?Not too sure, I can ask her/them if you want.Quote, originally posted by Wolfman213 »I love that she's flipping you off too!!Haha, thats the way she shoots. Its pretty funny.Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »I saw that too....she's good at multi-tasking.Nice pics!!! Thanks!
waveresponder

Post by waveresponder »

now for the girl in bikini next to vibe shoot gotta do one with my gf nice pics
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

fliipin him off indeded! lulz....I too have a few pics of my car stoppes in the middle of a road. QUITE a few. Easy to do in my town tho
Kevzaz

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by Kevzaz »

Quote, originally posted by waveresponder »now for the girl in bikini next to vibe shoot gotta do one with my gf nice pics Yea, I will work on that! hahaQuote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »fliipin him off indeded! lulz....I too have a few pics of my car stoppes in the middle of a road. QUITE a few. Easy to do in my town thoBut its not stoppedddd. haha
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (Kevzaz)

you're right, you're right. I stand corrected. I want a pic of mine rollin at about 70mph so I know if I can see my calipers when I'm going or not. I've always wondered
Kevzaz

Post by Kevzaz »

Come to Philadelphia and I'll get a few get a few people =p
A Psycho Martyr

Man I wish I could. I just wanna go everywhere in my Vibe! Hopefully I'll get a job I can do from home so I can go wherever the hell I want to, ya know? Anyways...nice pics.lol
Kevzaz

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by Kevzaz »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »Man I wish I could. I just wanna go everywhere in my Vibe! Hopefully I'll get a job I can do from home so I can go wherever the hell I want to, ya know? Anyways...nice pics.lolQuote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »OH...and you're a lucky m f because you have a sunroof! Wish I had one Nice catch. And a job at home isn't as glorious as you may think. It gives you opportunities to slack off and get distracted without proper supervision.
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by Kevzaz »Nice catch. And a job at home isn't as glorious as you may think. It gives you opportunities to slack off and get distracted without proper supervision.Somewhat seconded!It is only nice if you don't mind working until midnight and on Saturdays and Sundays as a tradeoff for doing other fun things on weekdays. And I totally don't mind that at all.
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
Kevzaz

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by Kevzaz »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Somewhat seconded!It is only nice if you don't mind working until midnight and on Saturdays and Sundays as a tradeoff for doing other fun things on weekdays. And I totally don't mind that at all. You're a graphic designer too if I remember correctly. I'm a graphic designer in training
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by Kevzaz »You're a graphic designer too if I remember correctly. I'm a graphic designer in training Run away! Don't doooooo it!!! You can still turn back!!!!
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
Kevzaz

Post by Kevzaz »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Run away! Don't doooooo it!!! You can still turn back!!!! Really? =/
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Nahhh I suppose it's not worse than any other job. Just be aware that, 9 times out of 10, people are going to treat you as a trained computer monkey who is there to execute on all of their ideas, rather than a trained expert on aesthetics and design theory. Be prepared for a lot of demands that will look horrible and yet you're forced to do them anyway because no one will listen to you. Lots of banging your head against a wall in those cases. But it's those other 1 times out of 10 where people actually listen to what you have to say that make it worthwhile.
Kevzaz

Post by Kevzaz »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Nahhh I suppose it's not worse than any other job. Just be aware that, 9 times out of 10, people are going to treat you as a trained computer monkey who is there to execute on all of their ideas, rather than a trained expert on aesthetics and design theory. Be prepared for a lot of demands that will look horrible and yet you're forced to do them anyway because no one will listen to you. Lots of banging your head against a wall in those cases. But it's those other 1 times out of 10 where people actually listen to what you have to say that make it worthwhile. Our instructors warned us about that already.. haha. I think I could deal with that as long as I'm getting paid. I am also a persuasive person
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Well the getting paid does help, that's why I love working way more than being in school (and I used to be one of those people that liked school). Just a fair warning is all! I'm sure you'll figure it all out and I'm always available if you want any advice or design help! I'll stop hijacking your thread now.
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Nahhh I suppose it's not worse than any other job. Just be aware that, 9 times out of 10, people are going to treat you as a trained computer monkey who is there to execute on all of their ideas, rather than a trained expert on aesthetics and design theory. Be prepared for a lot of demands that will look horrible and yet you're forced to do them anyway because no one will listen to you. Lots of banging your head against a wall in those cases. But it's those other 1 times out of 10 where people actually listen to what you have to say that make it worthwhile. My ex owned her own graphic design business and used to say the exact same things about her customers. She eventually closed the business out of frustration.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
lowincash

Post by lowincash »

nice pics! I've been thinking of getting a fisheye lens too but the ones I want are so damn expensive =/
-- 2009 Vibe GT in Jet Black