Need pictures of your car in the snow for Domestic Driver E-zine!

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
domesticdriver

Need pictures of your car in the snow for Domestic Driver E-zine!

Post by domesticdriver »

We are in the process of finishing the Jan/Feb issue. I know it's late but we want to put a section together of pictures of Domestic Car's in the snow as we have done for a few years now. Anyone interested should send their 3MP+ picture(s) to contact at domesticdriver dot com including your name, model and year of your car so we can give you credit.As always Domestic Driver is a free online car magazine!
Domestic Driver Magazine - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+
keithvibe

Re: Need pictures of your car in the snow for Domestic Driver E-zine! (domesticdriver)

Post by keithvibe »

I would supply you with some, but sadly no snow to speak of...
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
DrunkenMonster

Post by DrunkenMonster »

All my snow melted, and it's on a boat. There is a thread with pictures though.
2005 Vibe Base with M&TKenwood KDC-MP342UAvital 4103 Alarm/Remote StartK&N Panel Air Filter, Removed Silencer, TB Coolant Bypass1998 Jeep Cherokee UKFlowmaster Super 44Cobra 25 LTD CB 2 JL Audio 10W0's / TMA 500
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Have you did a write up on a Vibe or forum member yet?
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
leemur

Re: Need pictures of your car in the snow for Domestic Driver E-zine! (domesticdriver)

Post by leemur »

See this posthttp://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=39666
2004 Fusion Orange, bought new R.I.P. 2009 Carbon Grey 2.4, bought new. 2004 Neptune bought used-2013