The official Genvibe cute kid christmas photo thread

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
bodhi_tree777

The official Genvibe cute kid christmas photo thread

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

I can't resist ......now lets see yours
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
Houston

Re: The official Genvibe cute kid christmas photo thread (bodhi_tree777)

Post by Houston »

What a cutie!
2009 Base 2.4L with a few add-ons.
808 Vibes

Re: The official Genvibe cute kid christmas photo thread (Houston)

Post by 808 Vibes »

What a cute little princess
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
millster

Post by millster »

Due to my medical issues, I let the battery go flat on my camera so I missed out on getting any of my little guy. Wish I had, because there were sure some big smiles. Of course today when I hooked up his projector TV and he got a good look at the HUGE picture on his ceiling I had another chance. For reference, the "Eyeclops Mini-Projector" isn't too bad if you don't expect too much and have a very dark room.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build
ou.grizzly

Re: The official Genvibe cute kid christmas photo thread (millster)

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by millster »For reference, the "Eyeclops Mini-Projector" isn't too bad if you don't expect too much and have a very dark room.I just did a search and that thing looks really cool!
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
millster

Re: The official Genvibe cute kid christmas photo thread (ou.grizzly)

Post by millster »

You need PITCH blackness and the focus isn't all too sharp, but he's got a 60" image projected on his ceiling right now. That's bigger than the TV we have in the living room. He is one happy, happy little 9yr old. And you know what? I am SO finicky about my A/V stuff. It all has to be perfect. So i tweaked that little projector until I thought it was perfect and he went and readjusted it... I realized something at that point. He's thrilled and THAT is what is important. He doesn't care if I have it perfect, just so long as it works and he has a HUGE TV.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build
ou.grizzly

Re: The official Genvibe cute kid christmas photo thread (millster)

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by millster »You need PITCH blackness and the focus isn't all too sharp, but he's got a 60" image projected on his ceiling right now. That's bigger than the TV we have in the living room. He is one happy, happy little 9yr old. And you know what? I am SO finicky about my A/V stuff. It all has to be perfect. So i tweaked that little projector until I thought it was perfect and he went and readjusted it... I realized something at that point. He's thrilled and THAT is what is important. He doesn't care if I have it perfect, just so long as it works and he has a HUGE TV. That is an inexpensive way to have a big screen tv and play video games; how cool is that!And yes, him being content and thrilled is a gift in itself. We set a $30 dollar limit ourselves as money right now scarce. Money does not equare to happiness. You have the right idea!
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
Blueridge9

Post by Blueridge9 »

She looks so beautiful and sweet! Thanks for sharing. We don't have a cute kid so.....here's our cute cat.http://s278.photobucket.com/al...0Vibe/
Blueridge9 2004 Base, 1.8L "The Vibe is a melding of muscular looks, ..utility & economy, sportiness & road-hugging tractability." -Road & Track Magazine Sept. 2008 Pictures: http://s278.photobucket.com/user/blueridge9/library/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;