Post your Pet Pics.

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
DaveD

Post your Pet Pics.

Post by DaveD »

Well now, we know that HawaiiPontiacLover has dachshunds, lets see what everyone else has for pets. I know you've all got pics of em so fess up.I'll kick the show off with Kelsey, my 7 yr old Bouvier. She's under the fir somewhere.and Schnitzel (yes after Weiner Schnitzel) our 1 yr old bundle of absolute mischief mini dachshund. Whos favourite hobbies include chasing squirrels and then running away terrified when they turn to confront her. It's a good thing she's cute.....
808 Vibes

Re: Post your Pet Pics. (DaveD)

Post by 808 Vibes »

and "Lucky!!", short for Lucky Son of a...gun...named after he did a prison break from his cage, hopped down onto the floor. I woke up to his screams and saw him hobbling on the floor trying to get away from MamaDog (apparently, she realized she didn't like the taste of feathered live bird, since she gets angus steak cooked twice a day)
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
DaveD

Post by DaveD »

Damn, I'm moving to Hawaii. I don't get angus steak cooked twice a day>
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Lilly and Andrew.Lilly is the black and white dog. Andrew is the orange and white dog.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Wolfman213

Re: Post your Pet Pics.

Post by Wolfman213 »

Here's my dog Raider. This is the best pic that I have of him here at work. I'll have it resized when I get home since I lack adequate software here.

Attached files
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
bull77

Re: Post your Pet Pics. (Wolfman213)

Post by bull77 »

love the skull on the table -- RB ftw -- lol
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

This is Loki. 1/2 Jack Russell 1/2 Beagle.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
KNINE

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by KNINE »

He's a Jack Regal.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

LUNASHEP
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
hskater26

Post by hskater26 »

heres my beagle on my bed. he thinks hes in jail lol and i had food he wanted
-2003 Base Vibe-2002 Ducati ST2
lovemyraffe

Re: (K-NINE)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »He's a Jack Regal. LOL! They call this breed a Jack-a-bee.She is the sweetest dog. She is so very concerned about our new daughter.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
808 Vibes

Re: (DaveD)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Quote, originally posted by DaveD »Damn, I'm moving to Hawaii. I don't get angus steak cooked twice a day> aw, heck...what's cooking for one more when my new dishwasher is coming soooooooon!
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
KNINE

Re: (hskater26)

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by hskater26 »heres my beagle on my bed. he thinks hes in jail lol and i had food he wantedSomebody call Amnesty International.
KNINE

Re: Post your Pet Pics. (keithvibe)

Post by KNINE »

Those are beautiful dogs, Keith.
djb383

Post by djb383 »

We've owned pets (dogs/cats) for the past 36 years. Had to put our cat of 19 years down 2 1/2 mos. ago and what a sad day that was. The past two mos. we've been foot loose and responsibility free then this ran out in the street in front of our car. Placed an add in the lost and found and posted signs. No ones claimed him so here we go again. Oh well, what's another 15/20 years.

Attached files
'05 Lava Tutone base, Pwr Grp, Moon & Tunes, 16" alloys, Auto.....Yep, it's gotta HEMI
Mr Magoo

Post your Pet Pics.

Post by Mr Magoo »

Okay here we go folks. This will take a while. We have lots. My wife and I are big animal rescue nuts and we have a shelter at home. All you will see are rescues and strays.This is Cocoa, my red merle Australian Shepard.
2007 Salsa base W/Cladding, 2008 Platinum base W/Cladding Picture: http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...).jpg
Mr Magoo

Re: Post your Pet Pics. (Mr Magoo)

Post by Mr Magoo »

All of our "permanent/not available for adoption" dogs. L-R, Sadie, Cocoa, Bentley, and Leo. Leo is trimmed with his "summer cut" in this picture. He is grown out now. He is a Chow/Collie mix, AKA a hair nightmare.
2007 Salsa base W/Cladding, 2008 Platinum base W/Cladding Picture: http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...).jpg
Mr Magoo

Post by Mr Magoo »

Charlie the Quaker Parrot. She's a Daddy's girl bigtime.
Mr Magoo

Post by Mr Magoo »

Bubba being a goof. This little guy has lots of personality.
Mr Magoo

Post by Mr Magoo »

Orphan Annie. Fat as a tick and very reclusive.
Mr Magoo

Post by Mr Magoo »

Momma and her Punkin'. It isn't just perspective. Punkin' is twice the size of his Momma.
Mr Magoo

Post by Mr Magoo »

Misty. Completely feral when we got her. Reasonably domesticated now with our family.