Too cute to pass up

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
PHXLavaVibe

Too cute to pass up

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

My daughter got ahold of the empty paper towel roll. My wife and I were rolling on the floor for a good hour!

Attached files
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
PHXLavaVibe

Re: Too cute to pass up (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Attached files
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Attached files
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Attached files
808 Vibes

Post by 808 Vibes »

AWwwwwwwwww
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Cute little one... Things will never change, I do the same thing with empty x-mas paper rolls and I am in my late 20's.
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
KNINE

Re: (ou.grizzly)

Post by KNINE »

I hope you weren't wearing the diaper.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by PHXLavaVibe » Do I see a future musician?
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
ou.grizzly

Re: (K-NINE)

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »I hope you were wearing the diaper. You sir are one sick man. Anyways... She is an adorable little one, that is for sure.
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

Quote, originally posted by PHXLavaVibe »My daughter got ahold of the empty paper towel roll. My wife and I were rolling on the floor for a good hour!future Samus Aran? :Dseeing these gave me a giggle so i can only imagine how funny it was to actually see.
None. Vibe is gone.