Signature update request

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
PHXLavaVibe

Signature update request

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Could one of you PS geniuses please update my signature? Seeing how I no longer have my Vibe, I think it would be nice to change my sig. I love the way my current signature looks so I would like to keep it in the same format. I have attached a good picture of my Highlander for your use.

Attached files
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
PHXLavaVibe

Re: Signature update request (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Wow! It has been a week since I made this request and I still don't have any replies. I am feel'n the love!
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
Kamikaze

Re: Signature update request (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by Kamikaze »

Ok, I posted one earlier, but deleted it because I created a new one that's way better:

Attached files
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Kamikaze

Re: Signature update request (Kamikaze)

Post by Kamikaze »

I'm feeling the love too...I posted this up 2 days ago... and no thanks? (smiley with tongue hanging out cause I'm kidding around with you)
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

he must have officially defected to the Highlander forums lol
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
PHXLavaVibe

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Thanks for the new Sig Kamikaze...you did a great job! Quote, originally posted by Wolfman213 »he must have officially defected to the Highlander forums lolNot me! I wouldn't do that. The wonderful people on GENVIBE have been like an extended family for me and I plan on sticking around here for as long as the "GenVibe God's" allow me...besides the Highlander forums SUCK!!!
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

Good!! And since you are half a god now (500 posts!!), you've got to keep posting and then as a GenVibe God, you can grant yourself permission to stay on the forums as long as you like!!
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
Kamikaze

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by Kamikaze »

Nice Signature!
lowincash

Re: (Kamikaze)

Post by lowincash »

wow nice job on that sig
-- 2009 Vibe GT in Jet Black