How was your commute today?

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
808 Vibes

How was your commute today?

Post by 808 Vibes »

Mine was smooth sailing!
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
ou.grizzly

Re: How was your commute today? (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by ou.grizzly »

*bites tongue*Fog and no one driving this morning and people not driving either when heading home.
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

being 4am when i am reading this, my commute today was like all my drives home from work. 3.30am, dark, no one on the road. perfect.
None. Vibe is gone.
Nelson

Post by Nelson »

Argghhconstruction near the main road by my house. Traffic was backed up and the engine wasn't even warmed up yet...Gorgeous photo!
"Draco" 09 Steel Blue Base Vibe 1.8, auto, moonroofR.I.P. "FROST" 06 Frosty White Base Vibe, auto, Moonroof and Monsoontotalled when a bus t-boned us.
mspalmer

Re: (Nelson)

Post by mspalmer »

very little traffic but we got one thing on the Hawaii commute:gas was $1.99/gallon which I'm sure you can't match on the islands. That is about the only advantage that I have here in Detroit.
2005 Platinum AWDMoons and TunesXM RadioLLumar Window TintingWeathertech ventshauling my Taylor 410 w/Fishman pickup and Gibson SG guitars
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
808 Vibes

Re: (mspalmer)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Quote, originally posted by mspalmer »very little traffic but we got one thing on the Hawaii commute:gas was $1.99/gallon which I'm sure you can't match on the islands. That is about the only advantage that I have here in Detroit.No, LOL that's why it's a treat for me to take DaBoat on my (one) normal 9-5 day of work. At $4 round trip, cheaper than a gallon of gas and wear and tear on the car. I have to wake up earlier, walk 10+ minutes to and from the bus stop on steep uphill/downhill, but hey, that's all the exercise I get all week LOL and I get to take power NAPS, see turtles, dolphins and whales on my way to work and sunsets on the way home
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~