Check out the damage this guy's car got from them!

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
808 Vibes

Check out the damage this guy's car got from them!

Post by 808 Vibes »

~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
GoodVibErations2004

Re: Check out the damage this guy's car got from them! (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by GoodVibErations2004 »

wow that is HORRIBLE! what they did to your neptune. i saw the pictures and maybe its just the lack of nicotine in my system(trying so hard to quit) but it made me furious! how does that douche expect to keep his job conductig business like that!
GoodVibErations2004 2004 Neptune AWD ^^^^^^^^^^^My Genvibe Garage^^^^^^^^^^^
808 Vibes

Re: Check out the damage this guy's car got from them! (GoodVibErations2004)

Post by 808 Vibes »

I have NO idea. I just got a message from the BBB saying he did NOT respond to the "reply by" date. Yep. You can imagine how I felt when a pristine car comes back to me with every piece of plastic part in it ruined.
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Kari

Post by Kari »

Can't say I would have expected him to respond...he's probably only going to do what he's forced to to do.
GenVibe Global Moderator
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by HawaiiPontiacLover »I have NO idea. I just got a message from the BBB saying he did NOT respond to the "reply by" date. Yep. You can imagine how I felt when a pristine car comes back to me with every piece of plastic part in it ruined. Allstate should sacrifice the owner to a Volcano (teasing of course).
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi