Some car show pics.

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
Sublimewind

Some car show pics.

Post by Sublimewind »

Hi all,Did a charity car show yesterday for a fallen Police officer.. http://profile.myspace.com/ind...21253I pulled a trophy for "Best Import Underhood" And picked up 111$ in the 50/50... Not bad for showing 2hrs late and working on detailing through most of it.. Some more of the highlights... The Ultimate Grocery getter...I have about 50 more pics to upload... so more to come.. More pics... I love C-10'sNote, the rear section of frame is being used for an air tank..Solenoid valves plumbed to the frame..RHD...More to come..
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Flat black FTW! Wanted to do that to the dually before I decided to try to get rid of it.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
kevera

Re: (damronjr)

Post by kevera »

Nice pics.Luv this sexy beast.I think I'd trade the wife and Chevelle for this.This looks like trouble waiting to happen.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
keithvibe

Re: (kevera)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by kevera »Nice pics.Luv this sexy beast.I think I'd trade the wife and Chevelle for this.DUDE your crazy... on both counts... love theseHate the rims but love the body style of the intrepid
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by damronjr »Flat black FTW! Wanted to do that to the dually before I decided to try to get rid of it.Oh man, do I love me some flat black to... That guy had a mini-chopper that went along with it (didn't get pics for some crazy reason) it's was killer... He told me he had about 1500$ in the truck, and about 1200$ in the mini-chop... lol.. The paint was Tractor Supply "Impliment Black" he told me... lol... Quote, originally posted by kevera »Nice pics.Luv this sexy beast.I think I'd trade the wife and Chevelle for this.This looks like trouble waiting to happen.Yeah, that bucket was INCREDIBLE... Some more for you... That Mazda was sweet... Deffinitly a deathmobile... lol... Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »DUDE your crazy... on both counts... love theseHate the rims but love the body style of the intrepidYeah, that Malibue(SP?) wagon was NASTY, I think he was running open headers, it sure sounded like it... very woody inducing when he started it... I'm not liking the chrome wheels though.. That with something big and black... yeah, that would be it.. That Intrepid looked great, but was seriously getto... You can kinda see it had a wall of subs (which played all of 1 single tone the whole time...lovely) Another angle...
bull77

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by bull77 »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »Hate the rims but love the body style of the intrepidso thats what it is -- i was going to say stratus --- purple curtains ftw!!!
Sublimewind

Re: (bull77)

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by bull77 »so thats what it is -- i was going to say stratus --- purple curtains ftw!!!That purple was part of the "sub wall" purple crushed velvet.. bleh..
bull77

Re: (Sublimewind)

Post by bull77 »

Quote, originally posted by Sublimewind »That purple was part of the "sub wall" purple crushed velvet.. bleh.. either way --- nice pics btw
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

thanks..
Mavrik

Post by Mavrik »

Nice pics but that intrepid make me shudder and hope god wasn't killing kittens. sorry but that thing is ugly.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

wow. nice turn out. ya... think it'd be pretty cool to paint a project car flat black like that... :D sweet!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
keithvibe

Re: (Mavrik)

Post by keithvibe »

I said i liked the body lines of the car... not what he/she did with it though LOLI almost bought the RT version with the slap shift option... but the dealer wouldnt budge on the price.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
damronjr

Re: (kevera)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by kevera »Nice pics.Luv this sexy beast.I think I'd trade the wife and Chevelle for this.Post pics of the wife and Chevelle, I'll see about getting the ride for you! lol
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by damronjr »Post pics of the wife and Chevelle, I'll see about getting the ride for you! lolhahahai haven't seen the chevelle in person but have seen photos and I have seen his wife in person. And i can say both are HOT! lol Kev tell Vera she owes me a beer LOL
Mavrik

Post by Mavrik »

Quote, originally posted by damronjr »Post pics of the wife and Chevelle, I'll see about getting the ride for you! lolthats here in the background (I think )
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
Sublimewind

Re: (Mavrik)

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by Mavrik »thats here in the background (I think )And a WRX in the forground.. lol..
Mavrik

Post by Mavrik »

Quote, originally posted by Sublimewind »And a WRX in the forground.. lol.. yeah it was at a meet in Ontario