Photoshop Request...Begging more like it!

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
PHXLavaVibe

Photoshop Request...Begging more like it!

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

I have three pictures I want to combine. One is of my Daughter Tiana, and the other two are neat pictures I took of some fireworks last night.I am trying to get something put together for my wife. She really wants to have a picture of Tiana merged with fireworks.My thought here is to get someone to help me do so...PLEASE!!!This is what I would like to see if at all possible:1. Black background...obviously 2. Tiana cut out of picture 2008_07040025 and placed in the center.3. Picture 2008_07040065 on the Left.4. Picture 2008_07040078 on the Right...(if you can, please remove the red streamer on the right side of this picture.)I am attaching these pictures full size so you have plenty to work with.
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
PHXLavaVibe

Re: Photoshop Request...Begging more like it! (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Tiana

Attached files
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Left Picture

Attached files
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Right Picture...please remove red streamer on the right side of this picture.

Attached files
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

did you want the whole body of tiana or just the face? or just the upperbody?? i'll attempt some tonight for ya
lowincash

Post by lowincash »

well here's a quick one i did...i'm not too good but worth a try =D

Attached files
-- 2009 Vibe GT in Jet Black
PHXLavaVibe

Re: Photoshop Request...Begging more like it! (lowincash)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Quote, originally posted by lowincash »well here's a quick one i did...i'm not too good but worth a try =DNot too good huh? Looks cool.Quote, originally posted by WaveAction »did you want the whole body of tiana or just the face? or just the upperbody?? i'll attempt some tonight for yaYes I am looking for Tiana's whole body. I would like her infront of the fireworks.Thanks for taking the time to help me!!!
kostby

Post by kostby »

Quick try. Slight jpg optimization to keep size below 1 Mb.

Attached files

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
kostby

Re: Photoshop Request...Begging more like it! (kostby)

Post by kostby »

A thumbnail preview:

Attached files

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Awesome job guys! I can't wait until I buy the program myself.One question though...Is it possible to take one of these pictures and adjust the size in photoshop so that it will fit my widescreen monitor without distorting the image? My settings are 1680 x 1050.
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

in order to prevent distortion you need to preseve the aspect ratio of your image so you will want to match only one of the sides of the image to your desktop. (preferably the longer of the 2 dimentions.
kostby

Post by kostby »

Resized to 1680, but the vertical dimension is now about 1250, without chopping her legs out of the photo. You'll now notice that their are a number of edge defects and a partially unerased, semi-transparent edge from the original quick photo-chop that weren't obvious at the original resolution. I don't have time to re-do it to correct the defects at the new resolution at this point. Maybe in a few weeks...

Attached files

PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Quote, originally posted by zionzr2 »in order to prevent distortion you need to preseve the aspect ratio of your image so you will want to match only one of the sides of the image to your desktop. (preferably the longer of the 2 dimentions.Now I am really confused!?!