how to use photoshop?

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
darcmater

how to use photoshop?

Post by darcmater »

I am lookign for soem help on how to use adobe photoshop cs, in particular how to use/make layers. What I wanted to mess around and try is takeing my car and moveing it onto differant backgrounds and such, but I seem lost on the whole layering subject. I tried lookign up some how to guides on youtube but the video quality was so low I couldn't see what they were clicking on and such
NibCrom

Re: how to use photoshop? (darcmater)

Post by NibCrom »

Try good-tutorials.com.
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

This might help...http://www.photoshopsupport.co....html
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
darcmater

Re: how to use photoshop? (VforVIBE)

Post by darcmater »

being the way I am I just started clickign stuff and what not trying to figure it out and her eis what I came up with. Nothing greate but fun for my first try and such
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

It looks really good, esp for your first time... I learned to Photoshop with my Vibe too.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

i am currently working on making my own GDM theme and i am trying to create buttons to fit the theme. i haven't played with any image manipulation programs in a long time except to change the file extensions. i need the button's image to be a .png file. i have the image i want, it's an icon on my desktop that was taken from a screenshot because the program doesn't have it's icon easily accessible or locatable. the image is the playonline icon. when i put the png into my theme there is the part i want, with extra white space around it. i am trying to have clear space around the part of the image i do want so the background image shows through, but i cannot figure it out. thanks for the help.
None. Vibe is gone.
kostby

Post by kostby »

Sounds like you want the background 'color' of your button image to be 'transparent'. I don't use Photoshop, so I can't give you specifics on how to do it. Hope this helps.

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

use your crop tool in photoshop on the image to eliminate the background completely.
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"