Genvibe.com Hoodie/ Sweater ideas.

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

i like the vibe overlay too of the swoosh...but tribal if i were u..i'd nominate blanco_diablo since he's doing this lol
Kamikaze

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by Kamikaze »

Quote, originally posted by WaveAction »i like the vibe overlay too of the swoosh...but tribal if i were u..i'd nominate blanco_diablo since he's doing this lolI'd take it w/ or w/o the vibe logo over the swoosh...just get them ordered!!! I'd like mine before summer!
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
asburydan

Post by asburydan »

Great work and patience. Look forward to placing order when final is ready.
asburydan - moved from Vibe to 5th Mustang.
tribalman

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by tribalman »

Quote, originally posted by WaveAction »i like the vibe overlay too of the swoosh...but tribal if i were u..i'd nominate blanco_diablo since he's doing this loloops. i took the name from the title line. yes, it is blanco_diablo i nominate
None. Vibe is gone.
kevera

Re: (tribalman)

Post by kevera »

Quote, originally posted by tribalman »oops. i took the name from the title line. yes, it is blanco_diablo i nominate I agree,but wrong thread.Wait for the VOTM nomination thread to pop up.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

actually it'd be the MOTM for blanco or VOTM too
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (Kamikaze)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Got some solid ideas on pricing today. I need to get an exact count of how many people want hoodies along with size and color as it affect the final cost. If we can get 20-25 people then we will definitely hit our price goals and may even be able to do a few different color ups (i.e. white and black colors stay the same, grey goes to the car color of your choice).Looking at screen printing the big graphic and sewing the label down over the swoosh.Also, if any of you have tee-shirts or anything else that would fit an approx. 8.5" x 7.5" graphic, now is the time to speak up as it will only help to leverage prices.Just so you are aware, I am having these done at cost (no profits will be made by me) in an attept to get you the best quality hoody at the best price. Even the other vendors are cutting me some deals on the printing, labels, etc. Callin' in some favors on this one
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (Blanco_Diablo)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Here's who I have so far:Blanco DiabloWaveActionKamikazeasburydantribalmandarcmaterlovemyraffebull77kunkstylewaveresponderMRCN RCEkeveranorthvibemoongdss?Vivid_Art?NascarXprt?That's 15 if you are all in, it would be great to get 5-10 more.I am going to start a new thread to collect hoody colors, sizes, and whether you want the swoosh covered with a vibe label or not.
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

Quote, originally posted by Blanco_Diablo »Here's who I have so far:Blanco DiabloWaveActionKamikazeasburydantribalmandarcmaterlovemyraffebull77kunkstylewaveresponderMRCN RCEkeveranorthvibemoongdss?Vivid_Art?NascarXprt?give me until friday and then i'll have the cash. also, how are you going to handle the sending of money to pay for this?
None. Vibe is gone.
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (tribalman)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

I really just want a confirmation from everyone right now so I can order everything up. I will probably front the money until they are all completed and then send them out as I receive payment. I will post an address to send checks or money orders to soon. Don't know how to do it any other way
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

I like the patch over the swoosh. Looks great.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
GenuineVibe

Post by GenuineVibe »

what about a 2009 version of the logo? would that be possible.
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (GenuineVibe)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

It's possible to do this for a hoody. It will however require new film and screens to be made and design time that I don't currently have. I have been slammed at work, so right now fulfilling a final round of orders with the current design is about all I can pull off. Sorry, just can't put anything else on my plate right now.