Zoo Pics

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
PHXLavaVibe

Zoo Pics

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Got caught posting more than one pic per day in the "photo of the day" Topic, so I will post links here to my pics.

Attached files
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
PHXLavaVibe

Re: Zoo Pics (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Attached files
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Attached files
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Attached files
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Attached files
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Attached files
PHXLavaVibe

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Attached files
engineertwin2

Post by engineertwin2 »

Hey PHX, I work right next to the Phoenix Zoo and on days when I'm in by 6:30am, I can usually hear the lions being rather vocal on the walk from the parking lot to the building.Great photos!
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
LOUROK

Post by LOUROK »

Nice pictures
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

pics look great..havent been to a zoo in 15 or so years
fast_monte

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by fast_monte »

Last time I went to the zoo, they tried to keep me!The pictures are pretty good by the way.
Later, James Happe81 MC SSS Street/Strip/Show 97 1500 Silverado06 Vibe fastmonte.com
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

nice pics PHX....i took a bunch from the san diego zoo a while ago. its a great place for takin pics.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639