Could someone do a photochop for me?

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
Sublimewind

Could someone do a photochop for me?

Post by Sublimewind »

Hi all,I was wondering if someone could find me a set of GOLD Enkei RPF-01 in like a 17" and put them on this for me.. ??Thank you.. Aaron
joatmon

Re: Could someone do a photochop for me? (Sublimewind)

Post by joatmon »

brutally rough

Attached files
joatmon

Re: Could someone do a photochop for me? (Sublimewind)

Post by joatmon »

here's another with larger rims on the car

Attached files
Sublimewind

Re: Could someone do a photochop for me? (joatmon)

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »here's another with larger rims on the carROFL..... jerk.... lol... Thanks for the first one... BTW...
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

Those would look really good!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
Kamikaze

Re: (ajflan)

Post by Kamikaze »

They look good, but I'm pretty sick of seeing Blue subie's w/gold rims...I actually really like how the Legacy wheels look..I wonder what these would look like on them:
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Sublimewind

Re: (Kamikaze)

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by Kamikaze »They look good, but I'm pretty sick of seeing Blue subie's w/gold rims...I actually really like how the Legacy wheels look..I wonder what these would look like on them:those leggy wheels are HEAVY, that's why I'd like to get rid of them... hmmm I wonder if Mav would have an exact weight on them?Meh, I'm not feelin the new STi wheels, they wouldn't fit anyway, there 5x114.5 vs mine that are 5x100... I hear what you are saying and IF the car wasn't a 22b copy, I would do something else.. and still might, that's what the chop is for, to see different things... this is another chop I had done with (removed) inducing Volk TE-37's a while back... If I could swing ~3000 for a set of wheels, nothing else would matter... I've seen 17" sets with tires of the RPF-01's for ~1200 and they are 16lbs each and STRONG, you see them all the time on race cars and Enkei makes F1 wheels...
Sublimewind

Re: (ajflan)

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by ajflan »Those would look really good!thanks man, that's what i'm shootin for...!
joatmon

Re: (Sublimewind)

Post by joatmon »

Quote, originally posted by Sublimewind »this is another chop I had done with my (removed) not sure what I'd be allowed to say about that
Sublimewind

Re: (joatmon)

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »not sure what I'd be allowed to say about thatDOH..... fisked it... But, if I asked nicely, it would do it... it's gotta mind of it's own...