Rodeo Photoshop

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
GrayFox

Rodeo Photoshop

Post by GrayFox »

As some of you know... I work for a newspaper making ads. Every now and again I get to have some fun I did this for last years Rodeo Section and it ran in a filler ad. This year I got to put it as a full page He's a guy I work with (a real joker) and loves when we do this sort of stuff with pictures. So, anyway tell me what you think...Source pic...Photochop...We even had our secretary believing he actually rode bulls
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

lol thats pretty good, job well done on the photoshop
Toasted7

Re: Rodeo Photoshop (ANO_Vibe)

Post by Toasted7 »

Nice 'chop indeed!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
djb383

Post by djb383 »

Bull riders don't have stirrups.
'05 Lava Tutone base, Pwr Grp, Moon & Tunes, 16" alloys, Auto.....Yep, it's gotta HEMI
GrayFox

Re: Rodeo Photoshop (djb383)

Post by GrayFox »

yeah I know ... but I didn't want to try and rebuild his foot b/c it probly wouldn't look right thanks for the compliments
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

if you didn't want to fix his foot, you could have just found a boot to put there in place. i would throw a hat on him too.great job!PS i did a rodeo chop myself a while back: http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=13774
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

GOOD JOB
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
GrayFox

Re: Rodeo Photoshop (drunkenmaxx)

Post by GrayFox »

[QUOTE=drunkenmaxx]if you didn't want to fix his foot, you could have just found a boot to put there in place. i would throw a hat on him too.ummm... he lost his hat hahaThat mag cover you did was funny