Two random shots

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
Whelan

Two random shots

Post by Whelan »

Fuji cam from my beach at the end of my street overlooking the harbor.Random snap of the rainbow at the end of the road. No I did not follow it.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
VivaVibe

Re: Two random shots (Whelan)

Post by VivaVibe »

Dang Whalen! You have your own beach and street overlooking the water? Must be nice. BTW good shots.
2004 Base Shadow MonotoneMoon-n-Tunes, Power Pkg16" Alloys, AT, ABS, Side Air-bagsPin-stripe, 30% Tint, Fat exhaust tipMy GenVibe Garage
Whelan

Re: Two random shots (VivaVibe)

Post by Whelan »

lol I wish it was mine. My town has 14 miles of coastline on LIS (Long Island Sound), longest stretch in the state. But if you look closely at the background there is a spit of land behind the catamaran and the trawler. That is part of the tombolo. At high tide its about 5ft. underwater. At low tide it is exposed and you can go out to Charles Island. Here is a chart of it. In the picture though, the island is to your left.I took that pic from the arrow pointing to Gulf Beach, that is my lil neighborhood.More of the island (from wikipedia)Low TideHigh Tide
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT