paint daubs?

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
drunkenmaxx

paint daubs?

Post by drunkenmaxx »

here is a shot of the wall in the bathroom at my work:now here it is with an interesting area isolated:no power of suggestion, what do you see?
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
ajflan

Re: paint daubs? (drunkenmaxx)

Post by ajflan »

Looks kinda like a naked homeless dude. But my question is why you like to bring a camera into the bathroom with you.
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
tcam

Re: paint daubs? (ajflan)

Post by tcam »

Quote, originally posted by ajflan »Looks kinda like a naked homeless dude. But my question is why you like to bring a camera into the bathroom with you. probably his camera phoneI think it looks like some really hairy dude too lol
drunkenmaxx

Re: paint daubs? (tcam)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

yeah, it's my phone...
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
ColonelPanic

Re: paint daubs? (drunkenmaxx)

Post by ColonelPanic »

Dude, it's Saddam right after they dug him out of that gerbil hole or whatever they called it on the news!
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
b16er

Re: paint daubs? (ColonelPanic)

Post by b16er »

Its a really hairy homeless looking Jesus! The 2nd Coming happened on a bathroom stall wall! Who knew?
Vibr8tr

Re: paint daubs? (b16er)

Post by Vibr8tr »

It looks like.... I think... wait.... if you squint and tilt your head.... paint on a wall.....
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com