My brother is lazy, so i need a favor from one of yall!

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
Raivis

My brother is lazy, so i need a favor from one of yall!

Post by Raivis »

ok heres the deali know atleast one of you vibers is an arttist. my brother is really good at drawing. but even tho he has no job, stays with our mom. he can't seem to find time to do a little drwing for me. my wife wants a tattoo and we know what she wants but we need someone to draw it. heres her idea: a fairy lily (flower, i can send pics if needed), with two small banners at the bottom of the flower. one says "kyleigh", one says "Lucas". then a small butterfly jsut above the flower. can someone help me out since my BRO is lazy and would rather just play WOW all day and not take 30 mins to do this for me.thanks in advance and if anyone needs more info let me know thanks again fellow vibers!The Italian Redneck
You got owned by a wagon..... Life is a sexually transmitted disease!!! check me out at http://www.myspace.com/raiviskysdad
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

no one will help me???
You got owned by a wagon..... Life is a sexually transmitted disease!!! check me out at http://www.myspace.com/raiviskysdad
GrayFox

Re: (Raivis)

Post by GrayFox »

I can draw a little bit but I hardly have any time. I would suggest taking your idea to a tattoo shop and seeing what they can come up with. If you don't like the design find another shop. If you post some pics of the flower I could give it a shot but I really can't guarantee I'll be able to get to it anytime soon, sorry
VforVIBE

Re: My brother is lazy, so i need a favor from one of yall! (Raivis)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by Raivis »i know atleast one of you vibers is an arttist. why thank you for noticing.... ... but I see you already haveI'll see what I can do...
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
kevera

Re: My brother is lazy, so i need a favor from one of yall! (VforVIBE)

Post by kevera »

Any tattoo shop will draw it up for you.Tell them what you want and voila.Some tattoo artist's will only tattoo their own drawings,give it a try.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
Raivis

Re: My brother is lazy, so i need a favor from one of yall! (kevera)

Post by Raivis »

there aren't really any tattoo shops around here im gonna have to drive atleast an hour for one so i was trying to get some type of idea how it will look
joholste

Re: (Raivis)

Post by joholste »

I'll see what i can do for you
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

i wouldnt mind attempting this..post up a pic of the fairy lily..im off for the next few days cuz of an injury..so im bored..i'll even do it in photoshop!
WaveAction

Re: (RedFire2K)

Post by WaveAction »

lol well here's my quick 5 minute photoshop of it..just to give u an idea..i have it so much better pictured in my head..the fairy lily with the stem and a few leaves(the "banners" with the kids names on each..then the butterfly on one of the lily leaves(if thats what u call them)now obviously it'll look better and more cartoony then what i've got