Wedding Pics!

Share your photos, discuss your camera, get advice or request "Photoshop" assistance.
Psychobroker

Wedding Pics!

Post by Psychobroker »

Hi everyone. I finally have a moment to share our wedding pics, so, without further ado, they can be viewed at http://www.pictage.com under the event name "Hamlin Wed". I'll ask you to register, but you can BS your way through it with fake info, email addy, then create a password. Someone registered as Uncle Sam (usa@usa.com), for cryin' out loud .Anyway, thanks for looking!
VforVIBE

Re: Wedding Pics! (Psychobroker)

Post by VforVIBE »

Just wow...those were very nice shots, it looked beautiful, I didn't get a chance to see all 455 of them but who ever was your photographer did one heck of a job. My fav. pic is #147 The guys always cry, I wonder why...
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

Christian, she is absolutely stunning! and you don't look so bad yourself. beautiful wedding and i LOVE that dress! WOW!!!!you know, if you ever decide to come visit AK, you'll always have a place to stay with us.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
808 Vibes

Re: (AKLGT)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Just gorgeous! And I agree that photographer did great!
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Vibr8tr

Re: (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by Vibr8tr »

Congrats, it's a big step, but one that will make you happy. You two look great.
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
Psychobroker

Re: Wedding Pics! (VforVIBE)

Post by Psychobroker »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »Just wow...those were very nice shots, it looked beautiful, I didn't get a chance to see all 455 of them but who ever was your photographer did one heck of a job. My fav. pic is #147 The guys always cry, I wonder why... hehe, I couldn't help it...she looked like an angel!Oh, and http://www.ceanone.com/flash.html was our photographer. Top notch professionals with VERY good prices
Psychobroker

Post by Psychobroker »

Quote, originally posted by AKLGT »Christian, she is absolutely stunning! and you don't look so bad yourself. beautiful wedding and i LOVE that dress! WOW!!!!you know, if you ever decide to come visit AK, you'll always have a place to stay with us. Thanks so much you guys Of course, I'd LOVE to visit AK and you and Phil! If anything to make up for the time we were supposed to meet up for the MI meet, but my plane almost crashed LOL.
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

and your little girl is so cute! who was the ring bearer? your side or hers. and the location you chose was also excellent! but ya, i did get a kick out of you tearing up... to be expected!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Psychobroker

Post by Psychobroker »

Well, due to family drama (her sisters), we ended up not having a ring bearer (her sister's 4-yr old son). A real shame
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

aww too bad. cause it looked like the younger boy may have been it, all dressed up.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Nice pics, and congrats! Seems like last week you posted that you had started dating her! lol
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Congrats, Christian! Great pics. Looked like a beautiful wedding. Awesome church too. I registered as Johnny Knoxville, BTW. lol.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Psychobroker

Post by Psychobroker »

Quote, originally posted by AKLGT »aww too bad. cause it looked like the younger boy may have been it, all dressed up. Actually, that's our nephew from my side - sister's son. He was our only usher (her sister's OTHER two boys were to be ushers...yep, she held them out too )Quote » I registered as Johnny Knoxville, BTW. lol.(removed) Brian And Jason....LOL
Mavrik

Re: (Psychobroker)

Post by Mavrik »

Quote, originally posted by Psychobroker »Thanks so much you guys Of course, I'd LOVE to visit AK and you and Phil! If anything to make up for the time we were supposed to meet up for the MI meet, but my plane almost crashed LOL.yeah that sucked... but at least the problems popped up before your plane was airborn.I'll have to look at the pics later, can't view the site from work.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

i thought you were looking at the pics last night when i was on there? you know.... "who's that??"
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Psychobroker

Re: (Mavrik)

Post by Psychobroker »

Quote, originally posted by Mavrik »yeah that sucked... but at least the problems popped up before your plane was airborn.I'll have to look at the pics later, can't view the site from work.Umm, actually, the plane WAS airborne - that's why I say (in jest) that it almost crashed..let's see...it was leaking hydraulic fluid all over the place -- enough that the TOWER had to tell the capt. about it. The landing gears were having issues, apparently affected by the fluid loss? I don't know how, but one of them was stuck...until it finally came down.We had to assume the crash landing positions...not fun at all.
Mavrik

Post by Mavrik »

That was a glance when you made a comment. I never actually looked at them on my computer.Quote, originally posted by AKLGT »i thought you were looking at the pics last night when i was on there? you know.... "who's that??"
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
AKLGT

Re: (Psychobroker)

Post by AKLGT »

Quote, originally posted by Psychobroker »Umm, actually, the plane WAS airborne - that's why I say (in jest) that it almost crashed..let's see...it was leaking hydraulic fluid all over the place -- enough that the TOWER had to tell the capt. about it. The landing gears were having issues, apparently affected by the fluid loss? I don't know how, but one of them was stuck...until it finally came down.We had to assume the crash landing positions...not fun at all.that was crazy! i remember it. i was stuck in Salt Lake with my plane making wierd noises. it worked out well, cause Phil and Carrie had to go to the dealership and swap out his MAF he blew out with his first CAI install. crazy day!!!! but still, fun times and memories, right? all worked out in the end, even though you weren't able to actually make it there.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS