Hello??? Alaskan Vibe Owners??

Alaska, Hawaii
red

Hello??? Alaskan Vibe Owners??

Post by red »

Hey! Any Alaskan vibe owners out there? I know that there are a few here in Fairbanks...how is your vibe doing this winter?
Frosty

Re: Hello??? Alaskan Vibe Owners?? (red)

Post by Frosty »

Hey Red! How is the weather up there?I noticed your post in the sunvisor thread and had to say hi! Welcome to Genvibe from a fellow Northerner. How has your Vibe liked the cold? There is a thread going about battery power.It must be lonely at the top No other Alaska GenViber's?
Frosty 5 speed Vibe Power & Safety Packages. Naturally Aspirated my gallery
Nytmare

Re: Hello??? Alaskan Vibe Owners?? (red)

Post by Nytmare »

Hello, Red. I am a happy Vibe owner in Anchorage. As far as how my Vibe is doing this winter.....What winter?!? lol
Midnight Black Monotone AWD Vibe, 6 disk changer, power group, alloys.Coming soon: Supercharger with CAI, cat-back, ultra-dark tint.Coming later: 18" Rims, performance tires, headlight upgrade."OK, hotshot, pop quiz. You go to a friends house and on the table are a Playboy and a Vibe Accesories mag. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?!?"
Nytmare

Re: Hello??? Alaskan Vibe Owners?? (silverawd26)

Post by Nytmare »

Sorry bout that, I own an AWD with the power package, 16" alloys, 6 disk changer, etc. It's Midnight Black and monotone-hence "Nytmare".
Midnight Black Monotone AWD Vibe, 6 disk changer, power group, alloys.Coming soon: Supercharger with CAI, cat-back, ultra-dark tint.Coming later: 18" Rims, performance tires, headlight upgrade."OK, hotshot, pop quiz. You go to a friends house and on the table are a Playboy and a Vibe Accesories mag. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?!?"
Nytmare

Post by Nytmare »

Actually, I absolutely love it! Funny but true: I got my Vibe on 03/03/03, and I signed my contract at precisely 3:33 PM! I think I'm gonna get vanity plates that are all 3's, all the way across. BTW, I am the Business Manager for a Pontiac, Buick, GMC dealership, and could have gotten any car I wanted for a great GM price, and my choice was the Vibe, if that tells you anything. AWD on these cars is pheonominal. Seemless activation, excellent stability, and doesn't suck down fuel like theres no tomorrow. I don't know this from my personal Vibe, but I sold the very first one off of our showroom(Iwas just recently promoted) while I was still a salesman. That was back in Nov 02. I said then that I would own one of these. Now I do. I noticed a thread today about the supercharger not being for the AWD model, and I think someone said that it would be tried anyway. This summer, my Vibe will be SC'ed. I traded in my SSEi Bonneville for this car, and I have learned to love forced induction! Anyway, I ran a little long here, hehehe, so I'll stop now. Great site, and I'll be around.
red

Re: Hello??? Alaskan Vibe Owners?? (Nytmare)

Post by red »

nytmare...howdy, boy i was beginning to wonder there for awhile if there was anyone else out there from ak....and i agree with winter, or is it spring??? this is a pretty neat site...has alot of info about the cars and there is a strong interest...i love my awd also...sucker just goes on ice...better than my other gm's do....are there alot of them around anchorage area? whats your gas mileage been like? glad that you are aboard
66gto

Post by 66gto »

Another Alaska Vibe owner here. Abyss GT. NYtmare, I am also in Anchorage. You must work for Alaska Sales and Service. Send me an email Rpratt@lynden.com.
AKLGT

Re: Hello??? Alaskan Vibe Owners?? (66gto)

Post by AKLGT »

I know there has to be more Vibe owners around Alaska. I see more and more everyday. I spoke to the dealership when I bought my Vibe and they only had 3 GT's left to choose from. I was disappointed I didn't get my Moon & Tunes package or the Sport Package. I saw we have an insider up here. Any news on the Sport package availability? I know MSRP is $1890. When can we get it?
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
AKLGT

Re: Hello??? Alaskan Vibe Owners?? (trdvibe)

Post by AKLGT »

hey, where are the alaskan vibers? and where's our moderator? not much of a moderator! hey, red, anyone else you know from AK on here?
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS