So, where were you between the hours of 6 pm and 6 am Saturday night??

Alaska, Hawaii
AKLGT

So, where were you between the hours of 6 pm and 6 am Saturday night??

Post by AKLGT »

Do you have anyone to back up your alibi? what are you doing with that HUGE Do you have anyone to back up your alibi? what are you doing with that HUGE rock??? I got to the office this morning to pick up the Trailblazer (had to go back up to Eklutna to tear down our tent from the event).Do you think the sticker deterred them away??
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
ZubenElGenubi

Re: So, where were you between the hours of 6 pm and 6 am Saturday night?? (trdvibe)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Wowsers...looks like they were going for the plasma displays...doesn't look like they got much.On a funnier note, that glass hole looks A LOT like the one that the "WereRabbit" left in the Wallis & Grommit movie...
binary

Re: So, where were you between the hours of 6 pm and 6 am Saturday night?? (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by binary »

Quote, originally posted by ZubenElGenubi »Wowsers...looks like they were going for the plasma displays...doesn't looks like they got much.On a funnier note, that glass hole looks A LOT like the one that the "WereRabbit" left in the Wallis & Grommit movie...Wow, I was looking at the first waiting for a rabbit joke...Ask and ye shall get one. > congrats on 10k posts. Wow... I guess this is how we celebrate!
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

bummer looks like those plasma's were pretty well secured in those walls though.on the side note, the hole looks like the rabbit from Aqua Teen Hunger Force that was jumping around the city...
joholste

Re: (northvibe)

Post by joholste »

wow that totally sucks...but i have to ask...where'd they get the rabbit shaped rock to throw through the window
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
ZubenElGenubi

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Who's the chick with the stick in the 4th foto? Cops don't seem to mind...
Toasted7

Re: (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by Toasted7 »

OUCH! I don't have an alibi, but I also don't look like a giant rabbit.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

Is that a xbox360 on the desk or a clearwire modem?
joholste

Post by joholste »

just to the right of the cop is an xbox 360
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

(removed). ya, that does look like a rabbit doesn't it. the lady holding the stick was a detective. she had to knock the left over glass out of the window so it didn't come down and hurt anyone. that giant rock must have been brought with them, as there is nothing even close to that nearby. they didn't take anything. they were obviously after the LCD's. the xbox 360 (high theft item) wasn't even touched! all our modems were accounted for, PC's, smaller LCD monitors, etc. I don't think they were expecting the GIANT metal plates behind the drywall. however, like dumbasses, they didn't bring a philips screw driver, because it took us about 5 minutes to take the 4 screws off the mounting plates.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS