Caravans to Pontiac 2014

List events, gatherings, rallies, meets, etc.
hotbug1776

Caravans to Pontiac 2014

Post by hotbug1776 »

I will be leaving from Erie, Pa on the 18th at around 6a.m. and will quickly meet up with Corey/ShadowSnF while still in the Erie area. The trip itinerary looks something like this...

1. Leave Erie around 6a.m. and meet Corey/ShadowSnF at exit 18 (832 or Sterrettania road) where we may or may not grab food to take on the road.
2. At around 7:55 a.m., we will arrive at the Travel America (8834 Lake Rd. Seville OH 44273) just off of 71 at exit 209. We will wait for 15 minutes for Brandon Shaw. then we will continue west.
3. At Approx. 10:10a.m. we will stop at Murphy U.S.A. to refuel. This is because gas buddy has this as the lowest price station right now. Therefore, this stop may vary slightly. We will wait here for 15 minutes to hopefully meet up with some more from the western Ohio area.
4. We are going to head south of Fort Wayne on U.S. 224 and then take U.S. 24 the rest of the trip until Chenoa, Il, where we will head north on route 66 into Pontiac at around 2:30p.m.

We may make one more stop along the way to eat a quick bite and stretch our legs. This will be determined by the group.

Get a walkie-talkie or provide your phone number, as if there is a problem, we need to keep in communication. I'll have my phone on and charged the entire trip just in case, as well as a walkie-talkie.

Add your name and possible meet up location so we know if we need to stop, or if we can put the hammer down and get our roller skates moving on (that's trucker talk, LOL)
KITT222

Re: Caravans to Pontiac 2014

Post by KITT222 »

If anyone wants to meet me at the World's Largest Truckstop on I-80 on the 18th I'll caravan to Pontiac with you. I doubt many will take me up on that, but hey, the offer is out there.
lannvouivre

Re: Caravans to Pontiac 2014

Post by lannvouivre »

Going from Odessa, TX up to Pontiac. Footwork still in progress.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit