Erie Meet Hotel selection poll

List events, gatherings, rallies, meets, etc.
hotbug1776

Erie Meet Hotel selection poll

Post by hotbug1776 »

Ok, since we have a TON of hotels in the area, I'm going to allow you guys to select our host hotel.I'll try to, in this poll, give you the price, and websites for you to check them out. There are more choices, but, these are what my wife suggested and called to get prices and deals on.Cost per night is listed in the poll selection. Cost is based on a minimum of 15 rooms with all reservations made by June 6th. Once a hotel is selected, My wife will set up a group reservation, I will then give you guys the reservation name to get the rate.Travelodge - http://www.travelodge.com/hote...oms=1Fairfield Inn - http://www.marriott.com/hotels...-Erie Hampton Inn - http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/h...IHHHX Comfort Inn - http://www.comfortinn.com/hote...caloz Country Inn and Suites - http://www.countryinns.com/eri...aerie Homewood Suites - http://homewoodsuites1.hilton....ex.do Springhill Suites - http://www.marriott.com/hotels...erie/ Avalon - http://www.avalonerie.com/
vibenvy

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll (hotbug1776)

Post by vibenvy »

Travelodge... the cheaper the better !
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
tpollauf

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by tpollauf »

I'm game with any of these choices I've personally stayed at the Holiday Inn express & Hampton Inn off Peach st. Count me in wherever the majority of fellow Vibers decide on
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »Travelodge... the cheaper the better !$110 is cheap (there's always tax on top as well)??? That's almost 3 tanks of gas! Is there no motel 6 or campground?
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
hotbug1776

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll (star_deceiver)

Post by hotbug1776 »

Why, yes, there are several camping area's. I'll post up a list of campgrounds when I get home, and include pricing. There ARE cheaper hotels, I just don't know if I'd feel safe staying at some of them. I'll throw a list of them on here, but, most don't have a lot of rooms or offer group rates.
jkm311

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll

Post by jkm311 »

First of all, brilliant post. Thank you, Andrew (and to your wife).Second, I voted for the Hampton Inn, based on some not-so-nice reviews of a few of the cheaper options. Also, I like the proximity to 90 and the Millcreek Mall Plaza for shopping, food, etc. The prices aren't a surprise for July in an area that offers tourists a good place on the lake to stop. Unless we want to snag deals from discount sites that offer a break. Travelocity is showing a 3-star hotel for $100, but it's a "top-secret" hotel, meaning you have to purchase your stay without knowing where it is. Not an option for some, but it has worked out for me in Chicago and other cities. The detractor being the possibility that the site might not point us all to the same hotel, and we would be spread out. Big negative.I'm only about 75% sure I will stay the night in town. I have family in Buffalo, and might swing up there, depending on how I feel. The one thing I was bummed about in Indianapolis was not being with the group at the agreed upon hotel and missing out on a few things. So, maybe I will be staying! I'll know more as it gets close, but I felt I should vote all the same.
Steelies to the rescue.
vibenvy

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll (jkm311)

Post by vibenvy »

I too will stay wherever everyone else stays. I voted for the cheapest place, but the price doesn't really matter to me as long as it's a nice place and is in a safe area.
jake75

Post by jake75 »

None of my beeswax, but a free breakfast is worth $20 for two. We tend to stay at mid-level hotels with that perk. I have a deal that could get you all 2 free nights at a Marriott hotel (including Fairfield Inn and Springhill suites). If interested email me at schindlerjerome@gmail.com and I will send you a pdf with the information. You have to qualify for a Chase Marriott Rewards Visa Card. I get a small referral bonus. I did this last year - it's a real no brainer. And sticking it to a big bank is priceless.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
hotbug1776

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll (jake75)

Post by hotbug1776 »

ok, Campsites...ugh... way too many to list... Cabins, rv's, primitive, electric. Way too much to list, but, prices range from about $30 to $150 a night depending on what you want. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=...&z=11 I do respect your wanting to save some money on a trip that's going to run around $1500. I know if I were to take a trip out west (my parents have been to Seattle and the west coast several times) I would try to make cost concessions every where I could.If you need a more detailed list, or need me to make some calls, I'll be more than happy to.
djkeev

Post by djkeev »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »Travelodge... the cheaper the better !I strongly disagree! Nothing worse than a worn out dirty motel/hotel room! I'd either camp or I'll go for a nice room with a known level of consistent quality, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, etc. I don't go away and stay in that many lodgings during the course of a year so want it to be nice when I do go.If you pay cheap, you get cheap, in my experiences over the course of many decades, cheap lodging almost always equals dirty and ill maintained facilities.Maybe I'm old, maybe I'm spoiled but there is absolutely nothing worse than a slimy shower floor with someone elses pubic hairs in the drain!!!! EWWWWWW!!!!!!!DaveBTW, if you get a bad Hampton Inn with legit problems, you've just gotten a free nights lodging! It's happened to me and their policy does hold water.
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
jkm311

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll (djkeev)

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by djkeev »Nothing worse than a worn out dirty motel/hotel room! If you pay cheap, you get cheap, in my experiences over the course of many decades, cheap lodging almost always equals dirty and ill maintained facilities.Amen, Dave. Although, I do applaud Andrew for posting a myriad of options. I just know I will feel better staying in a hotel with glowing, recent reviews. We might find people are going to split off and do their own thing. Kind of a bummer that the rates are based on a MINIMUM of 15 rooms. That's kind of high for peak travel season. I don't think we even had 10 rooms for Indy, did we?
Steelies to the rescue.
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

My parents are the same way, as was my grandfather. My parents stay at the least expensive, best know quality hotels they can on a trip. Usually staying at the same brand, but, not always. My grandfather, he had either a camper (airstream) or an electric bed in a travel van (when he got too old to pull a trailer). He felt the quality of his own bed was far superior to any hotel. He showered at truckstops, or stayed at the KOA. He took the Arizona, Ohio trip twice a year until he got too old to travel. As for the amount of rooms, I can see what a minimum would be. I kinda took a guess on that one. That's my bad based on my inexperience. I'll talk to the hotel we decide on and try to keep or beat the quote for the rate given. I really need to get my wife on here. I do a lot of this from my iPhone at work.
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

My dad knows a guy who'll probably know a lot about lodging. And as a man who travels weekly, he does know a thing or two about hotels. He's stayed in everything from a truckstop with a bloody bed in Jersey to a penthouse in Vegas. He says the Country Inn is a pretty nice place, and that Travelodge is a dumpy little motel, but just generally. He doesn't know the area, so he's going to talk to a friend. Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable in a dumpy motel. I'd probably go camping with Ryan.
hotbug1776

Re: (KITT222)

Post by hotbug1776 »

Just to throw this out there. My wife and I stayed at Springhill suites on our wedding night. Jacuzzi in the bedroom, two flat screens, pull out in the living room, softest bed I've ever slept on. Best sleep of my life that night. In my opinion, best hotel I've ever stayed in. I've stayed at the travelodge as well, it is a little dumpy, but, it's out in the middle of nowhere (along the highway). The rooms were ok, not quite super 8, but not even close to Bates motel. Given that, I would choose the Springhill suites in a heartbeat, but, given fuel costs and trip length for some, a cabin/tent, or lower price hotel may be better. If I were younger, for sure camping. I would even do cabin now, seeing as the price is still good, even for up to like 6-8 people per cabin. Lol
hotbug1776

Re: (hotbug1776)

Post by hotbug1776 »

This is Mrs.hotbug1776These hotels are all with a minimum of 10 rooms being booked. All hotels would be plus tax. The Town Place Suites (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/e ... ites-erie/) just called back today and they had a pretty sweet offer. They are pricing at 159.99+tax per night. This price is good even without a minimum of rooms reserved. Which I know seems pricey but you do have multiple options.The most attractive one being that they have a 2 bedroom suite (each bedroom with its own queen size bed) a full kitchen and also a full size pull out couch in the living area. The other two options would be Queen suite or a King suite. The price would be rate locked and the rooms chosen would be locked in as well. The price would be the same no matter which room option you would choose. This hotel was just built and has all the latest toys and amenities. If two people or even three lodged together it could easily drop to 75-80 a night (here and at other hotels)Almost all of the hotels given were located right off I-90 right along Route 19 (or Peach Street as its known locally) They are minutes away from the mall, a plethora of restaurants, movie theaters, and indoor water park and laser tag arena. Just a few exits from I-79 which will take you to Presque Isle State Park (where we are all meeting Saturday) and also Waldameer Park and Water World.
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

Quote, originally posted by djkeev »If you pay cheap, you get cheap.Yes and no.... I've only ever once spent over $75 a night for a hotel, and that was on the sunset strip. But then again to me, the sole purpose of a hotel/motel is nothing more then a place to sleep and shower then get in the car and go! Camping on the other hand.... Have tent will travel!!! We'll see how budgeting and timeline works out.
jake75

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll (star_deceiver)

Post by jake75 »

Quote, originally posted by star_deceiver »Yes and no.... I've only ever once spent over $75 a night for a hotel, and that was on the sunset strip. But then again to me, the sole purpose of a hotel/motel is nothing more then a place to sleep and shower then get in the car and go! Camping on the other hand.... Have tent will travel!!! We'll see how budgeting and timeline works out.In the past several years I have only once had to pay over $100 for a hotel room. If not using some frequent stay rewards points I largely built up in the years I had a day job, I use priceline.com. Many people are intimidated by the priceline bidding process - it takes a little research to know how you can make repeated bids by adding areas - see biddingfortravel.com. I only bid 3 star and up. For a 3* I typically get a room for $45-60; fees and taxes add about $10. Got a 4* in downtown Cleveland for $80 - but decided that was really not worth it. The $50 room at the downtown Hyatt was a better value.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by djkeev »I strongly disagree! Nothing worse than a worn out dirty motel/hotel room! I'd either camp or I'll go for a nice room with a known level of consistent quality, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, etc. I don't go away and stay in that many lodgings during the course of a year so want it to be nice when I do go.If you pay cheap, you get cheap, in my experiences over the course of many decades, cheap lodging almost always equals dirty and ill maintained facilities.Maybe I'm old, maybe I'm spoiled but there is absolutely nothing worse than a slimy shower floor with someone elses pubic hairs in the drain!!!! EWWWWWW!!!!!!!Cheap doesn't always mean nasty. It depends alot on the area. One can get a very nice room in the area I live for about $60.00.Quote, originally posted by hotbug1776 »This is Mrs.hotbug1776These hotels are all with a minimum of 10 rooms being booked. All hotels would be plus tax. The Town Place Suites (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/e ... ites-erie/) just called back today and they had a pretty sweet offer. They are pricing at 159.99+tax per night. This price is good even without a minimum of rooms reserved. Which I know seems pricey but you do have multiple options.The most attractive one being that they have a 2 bedroom suite (each bedroom with its own queen size bed) a full kitchen and also a full size pull out couch in the living area. The other two options would be Queen suite or a King suite. The price would be rate locked and the rooms chosen would be locked in as well. The price would be the same no matter which room option you would choose. This hotel was just built and has all the latest toys and amenities. If two people or even three lodged together it could easily drop to 75-80 a night (here and at other hotels)Almost all of the hotels given were located right off I-90 right along Route 19 (or Peach Street as its known locally) They are minutes away from the mall, a plethora of restaurants, movie theaters, and indoor water park and laser tag arena. Just a few exits from I-79 which will take you to Presque Isle State Park (where we are all meeting Saturday) and also Waldameer Park and Water World.Thanks for helping out with all this planning for us !That deal sounds great to me !
djkeev

Post by djkeev »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »Cheap doesn't always mean nasty. It depends alot on the area. One can get a very nice room in the area I live for about $60.00.I'm sure in an area with a nice hotel fetching $60.00 per night, there are also hotels fetching $40.00 per night and I'd lay money on it that they aren't the nicest of places. Cheap in comparison to the areas going prices. In NYC a cheap hotel room can run you $200 a night!! A nice one is $350 $400. I avoid such situations and stay in the burbs and commute in! (or just sleep in my own bed and commute in when it comes to NYC)Dave
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »Thanks for helping out with all this planning for us !That deal sounds great to me !x2 Considering location (as jake75 pointed out) and the time of year, I think those prices are right in line for what you get. I also feel there will be enough of us to agree on one location so we get some discount. There will likely be those who stay elsewhere, camp, or sleep in their Vibe (not a bad idea either ). When all is said & done this will truly be an amazing event. Keep up the work Mr & Mrs hotbug1776

csxt8058

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll (tpollauf)

Post by csxt8058 »

I'm game for pretty much anything. Another recent job change may affect the trip for me..too early to tell, but I'm going to try my best to still get there. JR

2010 Ultra White AWD-Railfan Customized...on to a new owner in 2015
2008 two tone Salsa base model..current railfan rig
jake75

Post by jake75 »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »x2 Considering location (as jake75 pointed out) and the time of year, I think those prices are right in line for what you get. I also feel there will be enough of us to agree on one location so we get some discount. There will likely be those who stay elsewhere, camp, or sleep in their Vibe (not a bad idea either ). When all is said & done this will truly be an amazing event. Keep up the work Mr & Mrs hotbug1776 I hesitiate to even reply as I am not attending that meet - but I agree that Mrs. Hotbug has gone above and beyond the call of duty. That suite deal is a "sweet" deal. My wife tells me I can be too cheap. A few years ago we decided to go to the San Clemente area for a week's vacation - near some old friends we wanted to visit. The waterfront hotel we were going to stay at was out of regular rooms so I had to pony up for a suite. It had a living room, kitchen and bedroom. That was really nice and well worth very penny. Today when we travel I try to stay at a suite hotel - like Residence Inn, Springhill Suites, Hyatt Place etc. And it is worth a lot for everyone to be together.
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

Aww Jake, it's like 4-5 hours at most right up 71 to 90. Come up Friday and head home Saturday afternoon. No farther than Toledo to Erie (my aunts and uncles live all over Toledo) so I make the trip frequently. I hope you can make it. If you can't, we'll have to shoot for some kind of Ohio meet or an Ohio/Pennsylvania meet of some kind at a later date.
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

If I make it I will more than likely be camping. If anyone else is planning on camping it would be cool to try to plan on the same campground.
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

No matter what I do.. After my 7-8hr drive in my Vibe.. I will not be camping. I need a comfy bed to sleep in or i am going to be regreting it for a month after the trip. So with that said.. I am going to be crashing in a hotel.. any hotel.
Greg - Gekko
2003 Pontiac Vibe base 1zz-fe auto
hotbug1776

Re: (Gekko)

Post by hotbug1776 »

Well, I'll give this about another week and then make the call to set up a group reservation. We seem to be around 10-15 planning on attending (or voicing said plan). After hotel, I'll probably request menu choices, nothing fancy, burgers and dogs, but, requests will be considered.
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

Looks like Hampton inn will be the main hotel. I would say official, but, with all the available options, I'm sure we'll be spread out a bit. I'll get a call into them to set up a group reservation and post up what info to give them when booking a room. I'm still working on that scenic drive, and will need a length of time everyone is willing to be on the road for said drive. The really good stuff is about 1.5 hours away. The touristy stuff is right where we'll be up to 30 minutes away with any traffic.
csxt8058

Post by csxt8058 »

Forgive me for what seems like a simple question but, are the reservations for Saturday night into Sunday, or Friday night into Saturday?I was planning on arriving Friday afternoon/evening, staying all day Saturday, stay over and drive back home Sunday. Just trying to get a plan in place is all. JR

2010 Ultra White AWD-Railfan Customized...on to a new owner in 2015
2008 two tone Salsa base model..current railfan rig
tpollauf

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll (csxt8058)

Post by tpollauf »

Good point. I, for one, Will only be needing a room for Saturday night. Others who are traveling from a further distance will likely need their room for TWO nights. The scenic drive thing sounds like fun BUT I know my wife will be at one of the beaches ALL DAY Saturday so not sure what day or time of day you'd be planning this cruise.

hotbug1776

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll (csxt8058)

Post by hotbug1776 »

Friday night and Saturday night. I should have the reservation info tomorrow night. I'll also post the address to get trips planned out as far as food and petrol stops are concerned. Well, to be honest, all the scenic you will need will be right where we are, as you already know. The only other things to see in town are the Brig, the tower, and a few other local places. Really, the only drive we may need to take is the one back to the hotel and dinner (if we do the obligatory cruise to Quaker Steak or the likes).
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

I am becoming more sold on doing this trip... if the money lines up right, we'll probably show up.
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
tpollauf

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »I am becoming more sold on doing this trip... You're starting to catch the GenVibe meet bug It will be even bigger & better (more comfortable too) than Indy was two years ago. Keep thinking about this meet and you'll definitely be one of us in attendance

ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Haha yeah, the only downside is that summer is busy season for Chris in terms of his work, so we'd have to take a hit on some weekend profits... but I do love road trips and beaches and whatnot... and going places I haven't been... and Vibes.
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
star_deceiver

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by star_deceiver »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »I am becoming more sold on doing this trip... if the money lines up right, we'll probably show up. Same here! Money and timeline.... working on it!
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

Ok, just got the text from my wife…"Done 15 rooms blocked off for $144+tax per night must give "Genvibe" when calling and making reservation to get the rate and all reservations must be made by June 7th, any cancellations must be no later than 72hrs prior to July 6th or else they will be charged"Address of hotel for trip planning purposes…8050 Old Oliver RoadErie, PA 16509When we get to the week of the meet, I'll pm my number to anyone that needs help finding anything in town.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

I will be staying over Friday and Saturday nights. I will probably leave early Friday morning to head out there. It's approximately 500 miles, so I should be there by mid to late afternoon Friday.Michelle, I definitely hope you and Chris can make it!As far as the cruise goes, I'm up for whatever. Going for a nice cruise for an hour or so would probably be a decent amount of time and all. Also, not cruising and just hanging out at the park would be fine with me as well. I'm really easy going so it really doesn't matter to me !Another huge thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Hotbug1776 for doing all this legwork for us !
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

I'll probably leave Thursday, stay in Ohio for a night, and get to Erie on Friday, and just spend the day either looking around at attractions, or waiting for fellow Vibers to arrive. But I think it might be fun for, during the drive, some of us carry walkie-talkies to chat between cars. And definitely bring them for the day of the meet for when we go for a drive.
hotbug1776

Re: Erie Meet Hotel selection poll (KITT222)

Post by hotbug1776 »

This is only a suggestion. GO TO CEDAR POINT. You won't be disappointed. If you are staying any time in Ohio that is the place to go. LolWalkies are a good idea. Or, a Walkies app if we all have smartphones. I think I have a Walkies app on my iPhone that works on droids too. I'll have to get the name again. EDITI have the Tikl app on my phone, it's a cross platform app, just a suggestion. if everyone wants those little handhelds, I'll go and buy me a set.
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

Quote, originally posted by hotbug1776 »This is only a suggestion. GO TO CEDAR POINT. Oh don't worry..... that's quite high up there on the list!!!
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Quote, originally posted by hotbug1776 »This is only a suggestion. GO TO CEDAR POINT. You won't be disappointed. If you are staying any time in Ohio that is the place to go. LolOH heck no!!! I worked for Valleyfair, their partner in crime which joined them to form Cedar Fair, the amusement giant. Terrible job. The actual work aside, you were treated like the lowest of the low. Amongst other things. That and I'm not an amusements parks person. And if I go there I'll feel a compulsory need to clean, lest Dave's wrath rain upon me.
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by KITT222 » if I go there I'll feel a compulsory need to clean LOL Instead, head to the Rock & Roll hall of fame in Cleveland

KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »LOL Instead, head to the Rock & Roll hall of fame in Cleveland Now THAT is more of something that I would do.
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

Quote, originally posted by KITT222 »Now THAT is more of something that I would do. I was disappointed when I went there. They said they had Johnny Cashs tour bus, but, it wasn't a bus he used. The exhibits were not as great as they could have been. The Floyd display and the bottom level were the best. They kinda drew me in to what it was like for these people. The rest was like we were in a maximum security storage facility. LolI would say go there. You will find at least 10 things that will stir up memories there. Be careful taking pictures, there is the no camera rule that we broke at least a dozen times. Lol
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Quote, originally posted by hotbug1776 »I would say go there. You will find at least 10 things that will stir up memories there. Be careful taking pictures, there is the no camera rule that we broke at least a dozen times. Lol Maybe. But one problem with the memories... I'm 17. Whatever we do, we'll let you know.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

I was thinking of stopping at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame as well! Especially seeing as Guns N' Roses are being inducted in April and Bon Jovi was inducted last year !I am not an amusement parks person either. I prefer zoos, aquariums, museums, etc., so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know !
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by KITT222 »Maybe. But one problem with the memories... I'm 17. Good point . You're SO young that you are currently MAKING memories. Several of us here are simply trying to REMEMBER our memories

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by KITT222 »Maybe. But one problem with the memories... I'm 17.Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »Good point . You're SO young that you are currently MAKING memories. Several of us here are simply trying to REMEMBER our memories LOL! Heck... 17 even makes me feel old !
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »LOL! Heck... 17 even makes me feel old ! Haha no kidding... even I am nearly nine years older than that, and I'm young!
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

Its official... There we go. Just booked my room for july 6-8th at the Hampton Inn. Lookin forward to it.
Greg - Gekko
2003 Pontiac Vibe base 1zz-fe auto
hotbug1776

Re: (Gekko)

Post by hotbug1776 »

I should get some prizes together? Gekko would receive an early bird prize. Lol.