Erie Meet Hotel selection poll

List events, gatherings, rallies, meets, etc.
tpollauf

Re: (Gekko)

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by Gekko »Its official... There we go. Just booked my room for july 6-8th at the Hampton Inn. Lookin forward to it. AWESOME Try to round up a few more Canucks from over your way. This can be an international meet for sure
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

Seriously... I would love to have some more Canadians there but here in Canada, most of us go into hiding for winter. Maybe once the weather warms up i'll be able to find some others. haha
Greg - Gekko
2003 Pontiac Vibe base 1zz-fe auto
Gekko

Re: (hotbug1776)

Post by Gekko »

oh oh oh. i'll take that prize. Going home with something would be nice instead of just a bunch a great memories and extra mileage on my low mileage Vibe. haha
Greg - Gekko
2003 Pontiac Vibe base 1zz-fe auto
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Well, apparently my friends in DC want me to be out there for the 4th of July... so this is becoming more and more likely to happen assuming the money lines up. Just too convenient!
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
kibble48

Re:

Post by kibble48 »

Wish I had gotten to this earlier, http://www.hotelplanner.com, would be an excellent place for someone to setup a event, and then they send it out to all the local hotels and they bid on our business for the lowest price. You just submit where, when, what you'd like to pay and how many rooms you'd like reserved. If the rooms aren't purchased by the cut off date they go back into the hotel's room pool at no extra charge. no harm no foul, not too late to still do it though.... Just a suggestion. i used it for my wedding and it was great.
2004 Pontiac Vibe Neptune