Meguiars Natural Shine

Tips, tricks, and recommendations for keeping your vehicle looking new
cptnsolo77

Meguiars Natural Shine

Post by cptnsolo77 »

Used it on the Vibe this afternoon & I was pretty impressed. Gave the Interior a "like new" finish without looking too shiney. Be carefull how much you put on or will end up haveing a oily residue. I mistakenly put on too much & then wiped it off with a clean microfiber cloth. Was fine after that. Not bad for 5 bucks at walmart.
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
vibolista

Re: Meguiars Natural Shine (cptnsolo77)

Post by vibolista »

Quote, originally posted by cptnsolo77 »Used it on the Vibe this afternoon & I was pretty impressed. Gave the Interior a "like new" finish without looking too shiney. Be carefull how much you put on or will end up haveing a oily residue. I mistakenly put on too much & then wiped it off with a clean microfiber cloth. Was fine after that. Not bad for 5 bucks at walmart.Once again, cptnsolo, you dissapoint us at genvibe! No proof. No confimation. No pictures of this exceptional product and its results. Come on, you have to quit taunting us like this. We want to see your results. We are a visual group. Touchy-feely once in a while, yes... but definitely a visual group, most of the time. How many, Sir, must you disappoint, before you finally post some pictures of the result of your work so we can see! Is it really so much to ask? Or must we form the full force of the genvibe minions that will light torches and march with pitchforks and other utensils of destruction and gardening to your door?Please, don't incite this horror upon yourself... post some darned pictures and save yourself!
'08 Manual, Sun&Sound, 17" Borbet Type CA wheels, 215/50 Summer Tires... 16" OE steel, 215/55 Snow Tires
cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

Ok ok.....I get the hint !I will try to get some pics up over the holidays!
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on