Did the cars

Tips, tricks, and recommendations for keeping your vehicle looking new
Kevzaz

Did the cars

Post by Kevzaz »

So I did the cars and I am very happy with the results.Here is my car. It wasn't really bad. But I really wanted to try out clay barring and this new wax I got. That is basically all I did. Wash, Clay Bar, Wax, Rainx. Before: After:And an another After picture:Now, my sister's car. The pontiac g6. It was REALLY BAD, as you can see in the pictures. Took a lot of work. Here are some before pictures.I did this for her birthday. So I kept in the garage until she came through the front door and let her walk in and see it. It doesn't look as amazing as it does in person. But trust me, it looks good. I loved her reaction 'Holy ****! It is so shinnyyyyyy, ahh, its as smooth as a baby's (removed)'
VforVIBE

Re: Did the cars (Kevzaz)

Post by VforVIBE »

Holy crap, the yellow car is actually white!!! j/k good job, they're both looking good
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
Kevzaz

Post by Kevzaz »

Hahaha, thanks. Ya, I will do my brothers car sometime soon cause I need the money -.-
NibCrom

Re: (Kevzaz)

Post by NibCrom »

Good job. Makes my dirty Vibe jealous!
fredfreedom

Re: Did the cars (Kevzaz)

Post by fredfreedom »

Very nice jobs!
2007 Moonstone VIBE FWD Special Edition with XM Satellite Radio, Stainless exhaust tip, 7 speakers, power group, 16 inch mags, Monotone, A/T, Slate interior, 50/80% Llumar platinium tinted windows, Sherlock Antitheft Marking, Barry Danne Grease Rust-Proofing, K&N air filter, MiVibe-ToolGuy fog lights protector, DIY 3M Filtrete cabin air filter, Toyota rear bumper protector, more to come...TOTALLED 2007-07-17 R.I.P. 2005 Moonstone VIBE FWD
Whelan

Re: Did the cars (fredfreedom)

Post by Whelan »

Makes me proud to see another good job or jobs I should say. Glad you got them done!
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
Kamikaze

Re: Did the cars (Whelan)

Post by Kamikaze »

Looks good, can't wait to see the before and after's of the Cobalt.
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Your first 3 pics didn't come up for me, but from the look on sis's face, you did a bang up jerb...
Kevzaz

Post by Kevzaz »

Thanks guys. I am still learning too. Next time ill see if I will use the buffer and I will try out the 3 step. I will upload the first three on photobucket.
Whelan

Re: (Kevzaz)

Post by Whelan »

The tadpole is learning.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
Kevzaz

Post by Kevzaz »

Thanks. Means a lot coming from you. The vibe pictures are uploaded now. =]