Brookstone Detail Kit

Tips, tricks, and recommendations for keeping your vehicle looking new
02csnow

Brookstone Detail Kit

Post by 02csnow »

The wife bought it for me as a birthday gift. She paid a little much for it, but it is well worth it. Didn't know if anyone has seen it or even have one. But i love it.
Bye Bye Vibe.............
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

looks like a wawesome kit hadn't seen them but i wonder how much
You got owned by a wagon..... Life is a sexually transmitted disease!!! check me out at http://www.myspace.com/raiviskysdad
02csnow

Re: (Raivis)

Post by 02csnow »

They sell for $75.00.
keithvibe

Re: (02csnow)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by 02csnow »They sell for $75.00.WOW. I hate to say it sounds like your wife's heart is in the right place, the money went to the wrong place. Half of those could have been bought at a "dollar" store. I guess you paid for the case which really couldn't be used for storing the sponges and what not, mold reasons. I like that she does spare no expense for your habits HAHAHA. Mike's next conversation with his wife,"Honey, the car isn't right, it's shinny and all but, something missing. I think a Super Charger would solve the problem though"
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
02csnow

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by 02csnow »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »Mike's next conversation with his wife,"Honey, the car isn't right, it's shinny and all but, something missing. I think a Super Charger would solve the problem though"Thats funny, i just said that to her last night. But it didn't go to good. But i do have some extra cash right now to get something, just got to figure out what.
keithvibe

Re: (02csnow)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by 02csnow »Thats funny, i just said that to her last night. But it didn't go to good. But i do have some extra cash right now to get something, just got to figure out what.I vote for HID's HAHAHAHA
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Whelan

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by Whelan »

You will enjoy the hose nozzle with the soap dispenser, it helps a lot!
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
02csnow

Re: (Whelan)

Post by 02csnow »

I used it today and the soap attachment that goes on the spray nozzle is wonderful. It saves so much time. You barely used any of the soap too. So i think over time the jug of soap that i got will last me a long time.