singing i got a black magic cleaner...

Tips, tricks, and recommendations for keeping your vehicle looking new
drunkenmaxx

singing i got a black magic cleaner...

Post by drunkenmaxx »

the past weekend, i was bored so i decided to clean my rims. i tried some CLR, it didn't do squat. so, i went to advanced auto and got some black magic wheel cleaner. holy monkey the crap works great! all i did was spray it on and do a bit of scrubbing with a terrycloth towel. they look 10 times better now. my wheels were all greyish, and now they are bright and shiny! next chance i get i am trying out the mothers wheel polish i bought to!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

you need pics, but i dont think you have a digital cam either. Is it called magic wheel cleaner? i should get some mine look sorta dirty too
Merzbow

Re: singing i got a black magic cleaner... (drunkenvibe)

Post by Merzbow »

he totally has a digital camera! Take some pics dude.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
drunkenmaxx

Re: (northvibe)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i have the digicam, but no easy way to get my pics to the net. i don't have the internet at home yet, when i am on, 99% of the time i'm at work.the stuff is called "black magic". i am assuming you can get it nationwide. it said on the bottle no hard srubbing necessary, but it was for my dirty (removed) rims. i have pics of the car after the cleaning, but i will take more soon when i polish them too. when those pics will actually make it here is anyones guess.-edit-here is the product:http://images.google.com/imgre...3Doff
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Mrizzle05

Re: (drunkenvibe)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

That stuffs here in cali too!!!I just clean my rims and tires every week... so they dont build up the rust crap.I use Mcguires tire gloss... smells great and lasts long and looks Gooood!
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
kmvibe

Re: singing i got a black magic cleaner... (drunkenvibe)

Post by kmvibe »

I second that. Nice productKenny
tangerine

Post by tangerine »

I love Black Magics Interior Detailer, I used that all the time. Loved having my interior smell like black Cherry.
04 Fusion Orange Base Vibe auto Now no longer with us thanks to ignorant drivers...
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

i tried clr on my mr grille and it didnt do squat either... where do they sell this stuff? like checker or something
tangerine

Post by tangerine »

I used to get mine at Riceboys, err Pepboys.
04 Fusion Orange Base Vibe auto Now no longer with us thanks to ignorant drivers...
drunkenmaxx

Re: (northvibe)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by northvibe » where do they sell this stuff? like checker or somethingyou should be able to get it at walmart. if not, your local autoparts store should have it.i can't wait until i have time to try out the Mothers wheel polish i bought!
BlueCrush

Re: (drunkenvibe)

Post by BlueCrush »

I bought the Black Magic - Tire Wet Express gel at Checker Auto.It comes with it's own built in foam applicator so you justsqeeze the gel out and put it on. Super Easy.No mess, nomarks on the driveway. Awesome stuff!For best results make sure you use tire cleaner first thenthe gel after it has dried.I put it on about 3-1/2 weeks ago and my tires still look great!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD