vibe projector headlights?!!

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
Amdago20

vibe projector headlights?!!

Post by Amdago20 »

I've searched everywhere for projector headlights for my 05 vibe, and cannot find them anywhere.Google kept sending me to this site, so I made an account and hope someone can help me out.I seen a how to on making projectors but I'm not too hip on that.please help! I don't care for the stock headlights at all! Thanks
treesleavedents

Re: vibe projector headlights?!!

Post by treesleavedents »

If you have an 05 you might want to check out the look of the 2003 model headlights. They have black backing and look a ton better IMO
2003 Vibe GT. PPE exhaust. Injen CAI. Mfactory LSD. Eibach springs. Corbeau GTS2 seats. Custom stereo, lighting, sound deadening, and upholstery. http://forums.genvibe.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 30&t=44330
Amdago20

Post by Amdago20 »

Will they fit the same?? I really want projectors tho.love the look
treesleavedents

Post by treesleavedents »

I believe they will fit, although I haven't tried so maybe someone else can confirm.

If you're dead set on projectors then be prepared to dish out some cash or learn to do it yourself.
2003 Vibe GT. PPE exhaust. Injen CAI. Mfactory LSD. Eibach springs. Corbeau GTS2 seats. Custom stereo, lighting, sound deadening, and upholstery. http://forums.genvibe.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 30&t=44330
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

The 05 can wear 03 lights just fine, perfect fit. I have an 06 and rocked some retrofit 03 lights headlights for a few years... the biggest issue was that the projectors in them were garbage. Luckily, last year I was able to have another retrofit done, it made a massive upgrade to my OEM lights. They came out looking and working great, but had I paid for them they probably would have set me back $1200-1800 for everything I had done (cut & painted shrouds, halos, huge morimoto projectors, Lee back-up lights etc.) Check my garage if you want to see the look.

Edit: there's a preview in my sig.