I've found the best window tint ever made

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
lowincash

I've found the best window tint ever made

Post by lowincash »

While doing some research on window tint I stumbled upon this brand, Prestige and their photosync film. Basically it will block out more heat than the huper optik and even the vkool brand. Also, depending on how bright or whatever sun ray that hits the tint, it'll darken slightly (about 10% at most) and the heat rejection gets even better. It sounded too good to be true so I went to the tint shop to check it out. They have a scion xb tinted with the 75% windshield and 65% front, I went in to check it out, was sitting under the afternoon sun and I could not feel any heat coming through. I have llumar air blue 80 on my windshield and would still feel heat coming in.

I was so excited that I've found the best tint made. Then I asked about the pricing. $350 for windshield or $1000 for whole car :(

Sadly I walked away disappointed, I don't think I would spend so much on tint anymore but then again, who knows lol

http://www.prestige-films.com/auto_photosync.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thoughts? lol
-- 2009 Vibe GT in Jet Black
Th17kit

Re: I've found the best window tint ever made

Post by Th17kit »

Holy crap that's some expensive tint! I just did 25% VLT all around and I paid midrange price at $210.
2009 Vibe GT
Manual
K&N Typhoon
vibenvy

Re: I've found the best window tint ever made

Post by vibenvy »

The tint definitely sounds cool (pun intended :lol:), but that is an insane price. I thought paying $300.00 each to get our Vibes tinted 35% all around was high :|.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage